PUBG_RoboDanjal

Cheating Discussion

3 minutes ago, Tolosan said:

Yeah, I will keep believing them, just as we did when they promised no microtransactions before 1.0 release.

Sounds good, doesn't work

I stopped believing just for the fact they kept microtransactions, The cheating now is worse then ever. So im not quite sure how this https://www.pubg.com/2019/02/26/a-letter-from-the-anti-cheat-team/ is working.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Takarii said:

I recommend reading the Dev letter from a few weeks back that outlines what the anti cheat team are doing with regards to cheating

https://www.pubg.com/2019/02/26/a-letter-from-the-anti-cheat-team/

Specific details of ongoing anti cheat efforts will not be shared as it can pride information to  developers of unauthorized programs that might allow them to circumvent preventive methods put in place. 

This is a very sensitive method of banning, so we take extra precautions to ensure that PC cafes or public PCs are not impacted unfairly.

Why is pubg devs concerning them selves with this??? Shouldn't it be the responsibility of the said cafe? I think this absurd. 

• Like 1

So cheating is now considered as part of the game? Because come on - its everywhere.

7 hours ago, Ehe said:

Unfortunately it's not working like that.

You do know that some people maliciously report people. There are some particularly good players who have been reported by bad or rage players. It is right to give a temp ban before a permanent ban or no action.

• RIP 1

On 4/8/2019 at 4:58 PM, umpem said:

LOL, welcome to over a year ago. You're a bit late with your realization.

Dude, it started like 5-6 weeks ago, before that me and my buddy were getting like 1-2 chickens everyday and several close games , maybey in your bracket for us it just increased very recently...BAN WAVE NEEDED ...

50 minutes ago, chainy said:

Dude, it started like 5-6 weeks ago, before that me and my buddy were getting like 1-2 chickens everyday and several close games , maybey in your bracket for us it just increased very recently...BAN WAVE NEEDED ...

My theory on that. In dec/january, they released Vikendi, and a bunch of scrubs came back to play the game (aprox 80,000 more players). Those newbs found it tough to play since the game is now down to those of us that love it and have been around since EA.

They lasted through Jan/Feb/march and then left, and you're back to the hardcore players who are left, which would explain why it was easy for you to win until about 5-6 weeks ago and now you can't. Competition went way up again.

again EU servers are flodded with chinese players, just got shot through walls from a hacker named huyatv2051050 and his teammate xiangiong.

nice anticheat and regionlock

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Itssladenlol said:

again EU servers are flodded with chinese players, just got shot through walls from a hacker named huyatv2051050 and his teammate xiangiong.

nice anticheat and regionlock

yes, eu server full with chinese. but telling here the name of a cheater gives penality points, cheater ingame only get temp ban. really fair :/all guys i reported last days, no ban or temp ban for cheating. #cheatersparadise

Posted (edited)
On 4/20/2019 at 9:53 AM, TorrroTorrro said:

very easy to see, could not upload the orginal ingame replay, not compatible, but ok... hope there comes a real permaban, thx

4 days later nothing happend. i could understand it, if it would be difficult. but in this case a blind would see the cheater... sorry

Edited by TorrroTorrro

Make a separate launcher or something similar for Asian (Chinese) players, (or anti vpn). What would they play among themselves. Because of Asians, it is impossible to play European and Russian servers in every game of cheaters.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

wtf are those video clips supposed to show ??

The first one is little difficult to spot, but look the last two seconds part where the player moves with the S686 shotgun and fires it twice. The weapon doesn't even come down and he is firing twice, that you can spot first from the flashes of screen, but then you can as well see smoke coming from the barrel. 

The second I watched once, didn't really get what I was to be looking for as camera went off. 

7 hours ago, Fri13 said:

The first one is little difficult to spot, but look the last two seconds part where the player moves with the S686 shotgun and fires it twice. The weapon doesn't even come down and he is firing twice, that you can spot first from the flashes of screen, but then you can as well see smoke coming from the barrel. 

The second I watched once, didn't really get what I was to be looking for as camera went off. 

??

The double barrel shotgun can fire both rounds just as fast as you can click it.  I see him running, then the gun aiming as he takes two shots ?  not sure what at and there is no kill feed to indicate an impossible kill ??

I don't get it ?

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

My favorite is playing 20+ minutes to die to a cheater at the end.  At least the cheater was able to extend his WIN record to 55 out of 60.  What a waste of time. 

9 hours ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

??

The double barrel shotgun can fire both rounds just as fast as you can click it.  I see him running, then the gun aiming as he takes two shots ?  not sure what at and there is no kill feed to indicate an impossible kill ??

I don't get it ?

not perfect video, first try to use the ingame video file from replay. but what i read in comment, you dont know nothing about cheating or u just a funny boy.  u can see a cheater shooting with a shootgun over 200 meters unscoped oneshoot an enemy. both videos. as the cheater did in the whole game more often. but i dont care what a guy like u see. support see the whole replay, this should be enough for a permaban.

1 hour ago, TorrroTorrro said:

not perfect video, first try to use the ingame video file from replay. but what i read in comment, you dont know nothing about cheating or u just a funny boy.  u can see a cheater shooting with a shootgun over 200 meters unscoped oneshoot an enemy. both videos. as the cheater did in the whole game more often. but i dont care what a guy like u see. support see the whole replay, this should be enough for a permaban.

I don't see anyone in either video, the second one there is a guy on screen and then he runs off screen and then he comes back ? 

in the first video ?  was there someone in that bush or something ? certainly isn't clear and there is no kill feed ? there is virtually no sound and what sound there is doesn't seem to sync up with the video, is that a body going flying ? I really cant tell.  If it is then sure its a cheat but you have not shown that with either of these videos.

There are cheats in this game for sure, I have actual conclusive video evidence of some, is this clear evidence of them ? not even close ? 

also its worth pointing out that you shouldn't probably post anything clearer unless you can keep the names out of it because they disapprove of naming and shaming on this forum no matter how blatant you think it is

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

very interesting !

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' first full year since the 1.0 launch earned PUBG Corp $920 million in revenue and $310 million in profit, the publisher announced in its 2018 financials. The battle royale left Steam Early Access at the end of 2017, and by June last year it boasted more than 400 million players across all platforms. 

Analyst Daniel Ahmad shared some of the revenue details, originally translated by Sinonobu, on Twitter. The bulk of the revenue still comes from PC, despite the mobile version alone quickly becoming just as popular as Fortnite. PC contributed around $790 million in revenue, which is a 314 percent increase over the previous year, with mobile and consoles lagging behind quite a lot, with $65 and $60 million respectively. 

With 200 million players as of last December, the mobile figures might be a great deal higher, but Tencent developed and published PUBG Mobile, not PUBG Corp. It's free to play, unlike the PC and console versions, though it still has microtransactions.

53 percent of the revenue comes from players in Asia, where PUBG isn't even close to ceding its crown to Fortnite. And that's excluding Korea, which accounts for more revenue than all of Europe and nearly as much as North America. Its popularity might seem to have dwindled a bit in the face of competition from Fortnite and, more recently, Apex Legends, but that's clearly not the case everywhere.

I suppose that 40% of this  53 % Asians are cheaters ahahaha omfg

Posted (edited)

every squad game i come across atleast 1 player that knows every location of everyone.

even in random squads in my own team i have sometimes people using radar hack.

its so fucking widespread now its destroying the game completely.

talking about EU FPP, if you inspect the people they have like 80% winrate but have 1 K/D some of them have 9 K/D lmao.

Edited by Itssladenlol

On 4/20/2019 at 6:41 PM, DeadlyEggXoP said:

Notice the perm bans explain what the ban was for and th temp ones not.  

I suspect that if x number of people send reports on a particular player, that he gets auto temp banned without human interaction, and you get forwarded the message by a computer.

Then when th4e humans get around to watching teh footage you get a perma ban.  

I guess that the ones with x number of reports go to the top of the list for review.

the other ones are just when they get to them and they haven't had x number of reports.

i might agree with you for the 2nd time in the history of these forums...

Since the start of season 3, 75 % of my deaths are the direct cause of cheaters with aimbot and ESP in FPP and TPP Because I find it super unlikely  that every player i run into is SHROUD level! of game play, no mater the mode,  there are so many red flags that makes me just call it out as BS

Things like ... the name, the body language, the style. every tom dick and harry tracks me down while staying out of line of sight and gets to my exact location. jumping out of a moving vehicle  then aim and shoot 3 shots, and all 3 shot will be a head shot on the exact same spot in my head. first 2 shots take my helm off, 3rd hits the face. game over...  and that is all in a blink of a eye.... a fraction of a second. players shooting threw terrain and getting a head shot on me, shooting a Kar98 from the hip at 200m away and getting a head shot on me.  the list is goes on.  we are all feeling it. and Pubg seems to not worry much to make the anti cheat a No 1 priority ?

• Like 1