PUBG_RoboDanjal

Cheating Discussion

Is the no recoil thing REALLY obvious when you watch it?  Reason I ask and I am by no means a guru at this but I have practised for ages on my mouse pull down when I shoot iron sights.  Like Whackyjacky described some months ago.  I can pretty much keep the AK on point and doing a very tight group in auto, purely from muscle memory and automatically pulling down on my mouse as I unload.  So if my shooting was watched through a replay could it be interpreted as a no recoil?...or do they not move a milimitre at all?  I do have kick and such but in all modesty I controll it really well.  I've never seen the no recoil thing in action that's why I ask.

It OK forget this post.  I just looked up a video on it, my grouping is good but it certainly isn't anywhere what the cheat provides!  Scumbags, I hate cheaters!

Edited by Innocent Infidel

Recoil on guns that snap back to the point firing started are cheaters. I dont care how good you are at controlling recoil. 

Left and right horizontal recoil are random and impossible to control. 

Edited by bnbdnb

5 minutes ago, bnbdnb said:

Recoil on guns that snap back to the point firing started are cheaters. I dont care how good you are at controlling recoil. 

Yep I see that now, I just watched a video of it...my groupings are nice but they aren't in the same fucking spot!  :)  I was also unaware they did it thru their scoped in views as well, I thought it was purely an iron sights thing.  

Edited by Innocent Infidel

Well I experienced my first cheater on Xbox 1 today. Aimbot at school, he lit up 4 players with an AK, some armed some not etc within 1 clip located at different spots on the roof. I then went over to side of roof and popped up on him with UMP. I had a helmet, vest (he had nothing) I hit him twice, saw 2 blood splats on him twice before he one shotted me with the AK... No reaction on him, instant snap and shoot and no misses. He fragged 6 in a matter of maybe 10 seconds.

This confirms aimbot is available for Xbox one. Lame... PUBG look into this please!

2 hours ago, sgt_gh0st said:

Just sounds wierd in my world, i mean they can replay exactly how people move, why would it be so hard to show how the aim and gun was moving also..

Probably because all the data that's needed to add the appropriate recoil animation isn't stored on the server, nor client after the shot has been simulated on the server. 

Recoil and spread aren't static patterns they are semi random generated values between a base min and max coupled with other relevant modifiers.

Spread Modifiers: Aiming, ADS, Crouch, Prone, Standing Walking, Running, Jumping

Deviation Modifiers: Base (Aim), Base (ADS), Recoil Gain, Recoil Gain (AIM), Recoil Gain (ADS), Animation Kick (ADS), Move modifer limit, Move velocity reference, Crouch Modifier, prone modifier

Recoil Modifiers: Vertical Clamp, Vertical Speed, Vertical Recovery Clamp, Vertical Recovery Max, Vertical Recovery Modifier, Horizontal Speed, Horizontal Tendency, Left Max, Right Max, Speed, Recovery Speed, Pattern Scale, Value Climb, Value Fall, Crouch Modifier, Prone Modifier

Sway: Pitch Offset, Movement modifier, crouch modifier, prone modifier

A lot of values determine what the recoil animation is going to be.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sgt_gh0st said:

So yore saying noone use recoil compensation?

Makes me wonder... There is countless public forums in wich only one has not less than 5 different "recoil tweaks" in just the first page, in where atleast 2 you can easily modify yourself after your own needs, with thousands of downloads...

But ya when you drive full speed in a veichle its totally normal someone spray your car and you die of explosion in 3s

Dont you guys ever get tired of trying to believe its only good spray control?

And thats only the public noob tweaks, theres ofcourse also private hacks..

I find it hard to understand why its so hard to fix the replay, atleast the recoil thing, you never see that shit in CSGO, 

No.  But the movement you see is the player doing it or something to that extent.  If you go back and watch your own replays you'll see virtually 0 recoil.  They aren't able to calculate it properly in the replay system.  Bluehole is aware and acknowledged it.  Whether they will be able to correct it we'll have to wait and see.

Edited by Tharkkun

I'd say the only time I could watch a deathcam and know for certain their was a recoil cheat is when people shoot with the 8x rapid fire. I've gotten many times better at recoil control playing this game and will occasionally be spraying guys down at 50-75m so successfully that if there's even a bit lost on showing the horizontal recoil I know it's got to look like a macro on deathcam. I think it's the sort of thing that you can only say for sure if the control is incongruous with the rest of their play or when you see a visual pattern across a lot of bullets.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Innocent Infidel said:

Is the no recoil thing REALLY obvious when you watch it?  Reason I ask and I am by no means a guru at this but I have practised for ages on my mouse pull down when I shoot iron sights.  Like Whackyjacky described some months ago.  I can pretty much keep the AK on point and doing a very tight group in auto, purely from muscle memory and automatically pulling down on my mouse as I unload.  So if my shooting was watched through a replay could it be interpreted as a no recoil?...or do they not move a milimitre at all?  I do have kick and such but in all modesty I controll it really well.  I've never seen the no recoil thing in action that's why I ask.

It OK forget this post.  I just looked up a video on it, my grouping is good but it certainly isn't anywhere what the cheat provides!  Scumbags, I hate cheaters!

There's no way to tell unless you're watching a direct stream because recoil isn't shown in replays.  Go watch yourself and see.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Tharkkun said:

Before they started banning videos from being posted you'd see accusations left and right and half of them were obviously not cheating.  Then the replay system came and it was broken but people still to this day call out no-recoil cheats, aiming that's to the side of the player, etc., and cite the replay as evidence when we know the replay doesn't show these things correctly.  You underestimate the power of confused and frustrated after a long match.  :)  

No, I don't underestimate the stupidity of the average player, (hence " Using the replays needs proper understanding their limitations" )

I've been playing games for longer than I care to remember... I'm not sure how some of them manage to actually turn a PC on without blowing up their own house....  or even get out of bed without dying.... :D

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Rev0verDrive said:

I'm pretty confident in believing BH's netcode engineer is a lot smarter and knowledgeable on the subject. But we'll see. I'm going to develop this on the UE 4.19 engine.

You have more confidence than me then, he may know a lot more about netcode than me, but this game still has a lot more problematic shit in it than most other games I've ever played...

..maybe you could give him the code, you're probably better at it  .. :P

10 hours ago, Tharkkun said:

Those are the easy ones to catch though.  It's the ones with ESP who don't use it necessarily to their advantage by following or auto-targeting people.  Instead they use it in clutch situations in close combat.  Like being able to see your enemy bandaging and knowing when to move around a corner.  That's the stuff that's hard to catch.  I bookmarked your page though.

Agree, but to detect people using this ESP or cheat with radar you just follow the player you suspect in the replay for a longer time . I normally watch the gameplay of these epicon players.

I made a video of a Obvious noob player with esp-radar module.................      

It is Always suspicious when you are hunted and you know you were out of sight for a long time.                                       

A good way to deal with suspected Cheaters would be to put them on a cheater server.......... end of story.............

If no doubt just ban him

Are people still guessing around about macro cheats?

You can never see someone elses recoil unless its a stream. 

This is getting really old when people litterally talk out of their ass. 

• Like 1

cheater or no cheater, prbl also a game issue?

I was wondering for quite some time now how some guys killed me. watching replay showed their aim was several virtual meters off but still making hits. first I was convinced this might have been aim hacked, but the pure ratio of same incidents, makes me wonder... I dont believe that there are so many cheaters in the game, even if a third was cheating there must be the others too but when I check the numbers I would say about 80% of my death seem to have shooters aming widely off. I mean even cheaters, cannot aim that dumb.

bought new high Performance Computer, have high bandwidth Network, low ping (<15ms), 100fps. Dont think this is a setup issue, but more and more I also dont think ist just the ceaters...

then I thought its the netcode on movement Dynamics, having Position calculated on slightely different Position data on the hit calculating client machines vs server data. then I noticed this. Player using VSS aiming at me in a static Situation, aim too low (rock) but hits me. next shot aiming directly at my head, shot's too high. how can this be? nobody was moving. I mean, too low, due to ballistics may be but too high? Player was kneeling and not moving.

the next hit, bullet blows the sand behind me, split second later blood spatter to be seen. what now, the sand or me make your choice but not both.

Watching the replays for some time now and the strangies gets counting.... I dont believe in the easy answers (cheaters) alone. there must be more to it. the pure numbers of Events seem not matching.

Edited by ACME-Thor
  • Like 1

I've watched WackJ and commend him and others on their recoil control. BUT, too many times getting downed in a nano second. Sometimes I can't help and wonder  if a no recoil script was used. Not everybody I run into can be THAT good.

The no-recoil hack is usually best illustrated with an aimbot. For example, there was one game where I blew past someone in a car and they started to light me up, every shot hitting my vehicle in rapid succession until it ultimately exploded. When I watched the replay I saw that while he didn't start shooting at me until I was about 100 meters away I ultimately blew up much further away than that, and his crosshairs not only snapped to my laterally moving vehicle but perfect tracked my vehicle on pace and I was driving erratically and over small hills and bumps to try to break his accuracy. So, the no-recoil was in play because if he had recoil there would have been more of a shot spread instead of them all hitting me at range, and he was clearly using an aimbot because his crosshairs perfectly snapped to me and held my pace and maneuvering. There are a lot of times where I wonder if someone was cheating or not, and then there are times like that.

1 hour ago, ACME-Thor said:

I was wondering for quite some time now how some guys killed me. watching replay showed their aim was several virtual meters off but still making hits. first I was convinced this might have been aim hacked, but the pure ratio of same incidents, makes me wonder... I dont believe that there are so many cheaters in the game, even if a third was cheating there must be the others too but when I check the numbers I would say about 80% of my death seem to have shooters aming widely off. I mean even cheaters, cannot aim that dumb.

bought new high Performance Computer, have high bandwidth Network, low ping (<15ms), 100fps. Dont think this is a setup issue, but more and more I also dont think ist just the ceaters...

then I thought its the netcode on movement Dynamics, having Position calculated on slightely different Position data on the hit calculating client machines vs server data. then I noticed this. Player using VSS aiming at me in a static Situation, aim too low (rock) but hits me. next shot aiming directly at my head, shot's too high. how can this be? nobody was moving. I mean, too low, due to ballistics may be but too high? Player was kneeling and not moving.

the next hit, bullet blows the sand behind me, split second later blood spatter to be seen. what now, the sand or me make your choice but not both.

Watching the replays for some time now and the strangies gets counting.... I dont believe in the easy answers (cheaters) alone. there must be more to it. the pure numbers of Events seem not matching.

There is an animation delay in the replay, 100%. Every single replay of my deaths shows crosshairs off-target, seemingly aimed behind me. It was obvious to me fairly early on that that wasn't hacking, that was just the replay system being a little janky. In the replay you can still see when crosshairs snap to target, and you can still see high-volume fire where every round hits, and you can still see when someone is tracking your movements through a wall.

34 minutes ago, Jsixpack1 said:

I've watched WackJ and commend him and others on their recoil control. BUT, too many times getting downed in a nano second. Sometimes I can't help and wonder  if a no recoil script was used. Not everybody I run into can be THAT good.

Packets dumped in a large burst can lead to this.

Edited by bnbdnb

2 hours ago, ACME-Thor said:

It is an acknowledged issue with the replay cam that the alignment of aim and target does not match/track correctly. You can see this if you watch the replay of your own successful kills of a moving target. During the actual real time encounter you will have seen your sights on the target and hitting/killing the enemy. However if you watch the same incident as a reply from your POV you will notice the aim point is often significantly off. This issue, and the lack of recoil in the replay function is responsible in my opinion for many many false claims of cheating on the forums. The replay function is not evidence of aimbots/no recoil scripts etc....but it is a good indicator of ESP if you are patient enough to watch your suspect through the whole game. The pattern of looking and movement often can give strong evidence of a person who knows where his opponents are when he has no line of sight.

2 minutes ago, Hræfn_rising said:

The replay function is not evidence of aimbots/no recoil scripts etc....

The replay function is exactly accurate in defining aimbotters.

Don't talk nonsence...

Replay is still not functioning ok though.... to bad.

They should ban all cheaters 

thx , good to see that there is more than seeing cheaters everywhere :)

I agree that this effect may cause a large number of false Reports.

the proposal to check my own kills with the replay is a good one. will check that asap...

but the Observation with the static Situation aim hight is not cleared by this because there is no Timing aspect that I can see. having the bullet hitting the target higher than in sight was pointed at ist still strange.

17 minutes ago, CaptBcorkey said:

The replay function is exactly accurate in defining aimbotters.

Don't talk nonsence...

Replay is still not functioning ok though.... to bad.

They should ban all cheaters 

How can you claim it is exactly accurate in defining aimbotters when the point of aim as represented on the replay is acknowledged to be imprecise and an approximation of the real game dynamics/data. Your assertion seems a bit strong simply to make your case.

And i agree they should ban all cheaters...but do;t think adding that into every post you make helps.....

9 minutes ago, ACME-Thor said:

thx , good to see that there is more than seeing cheaters everywhere :)

I agree that this effect may cause a large number of false Reports.

the proposal to check my own kills with the replay is a good one. will check that asap...

but the Observation with the static Situation aim hight is not cleared by this because there is no Timing aspect that I can see. having the bullet hitting the target higher than in sight was pointed at ist still strange.

You may be right. I certainly don't claim to be an expert in anything related to this game. But i have seen replays where players kill me with their guns pointed at the floor in a static situation (i.e. neither of us are running) when i know for a fact they were aiming at me in the actual game situation. So i do not trust any 'detail' of the replay enough to cry 'hacker'. The exception is, as i said, watching the general movement patterns and 'awareness' displayed by a player that can indicate if he is using ESP etc.

• Like 1