PUBG_RoboDanjal

Cheating Discussion

Season ended, EU servers are full of chinese players and chinese hackers again, cant play a single match without being killed by a hacker at the end of the match in TPP squad.

Edited by KeXeS
  • Like 1

They force you to disable Deathcam and Replay otherwise you can 't play..... if you haven't these you can't prove CHEATING so that's an interesting solution !                            WHEN WILL there be a anti-cheating solution.............................PLEASE every battle the same SH&t.....................................WHAT IS THIS FIRM THINKING

Is there a way to refund the money

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fssection8 said:

I'm not sure exactly what changed recently, perhaps something ping related, but aside from an ESP hacker (who I actually got, because ESP doesn't make you a better shot), all of my recent deaths did not appear to have hacks involved. I was playing FPP though, I haven't ventured back into TPP yet. I think I'm waiting to hear that the situation is starting to improve before going back in there.

Look up these videoos from cheats.....its a package ......they know were everyone is.   I am hunted one in every 3 games.......ridiculous................... ESP is integrated in the package and from what i see it just snaps-on to nearest enemy.........................it is so sickening

On ‎26‎-‎2‎-‎2018 at 2:58 AM, Cooper21 said:

Maybe change that rule and start naming and shaming.....why not give me a reason why not point out to players who cheat................WHY NOT !    Ban them or let us point at these cheaters.............................most names are like 11o236657 or kjlst7676 !                  I wonder BlueHole is sitting on a pile of money while we have to play with CHEATERS

13 minutes ago, CaptBcorkey said:

Maybe change that rule and start naming and shaming.....why not give me a reason why not point out to players who cheat................WHY NOT !    Ban them or let us point at these cheaters.............................most names are like 11o236657 or kjlst7676 !                  I wonder BlueHole is sitting on a pile of money while we have to play with CHEATERS

Because many reported players didn´t hack/cheat? -To much rage-reporting these days... 

On 26/02/2018 at 6:23 AM, Rev0verDrive said:

No at exactly.

The server controls what you see. In tick updates its sends you the positions of players in the vicinity that "It Determines" is relevant. This is the data the ESP cheat uses.

So you have the server send the suspected esp user "player data". Say the player is behind a boulder, building prone facing x direction.

Every 25ms you send the server your position, heading etc. This is how it knows what to replicate for other players. As the esp users updates are received at the server you simply do a line trace on heading and ADS. If the line trace positions on the target NPC over the course of n ticks you can flag the player. You can go further by doing line traces on the position and heading of the player movement.

The plot telemetry will be clear as day.

Technically you could do this with regular players, but as they move it complicates the calculations. With an NPC the server would control it, thus keep it still.

It's a bit complex to setup (working with netcode) and configure properly but it is doable. It's one of the many server-side anti-cheat functions I'm planning to work on this summer.

Well you've lost BH on that one then...

Since 2 matches (~6pm, GMT+1) within FPP Solo EU, there are again these No-Spread / Aimbot losers.

At first they dont hit anything from 300+ meters and then immediately all bullets hit.

> Lock-on
> No-Spread
> Kill me in 3 hits with M416 against my Tier-2 equipment

As usually around TOP10

pfft

At least I made 3 EUR by selling crates within these 60 minutes, but lost 2 games for "nothing".

I gonna do a next one or two week break.

Edited by N3tRunn3r

On 2/21/2018 at 12:13 PM, BuddhaWithMace said:

I find it hard to believe that anyone on these forums expects BH to be able to ban all cheating. It's not possible, never will be and anyone waiting for that to happen is delusional.

BUT, and as I've suggested a couple of times, there are ways to mitigate it, to take away some of the incentive to cheat.

The first thing to do is look at BP and how it's paid. If you add a week's wait before BP is paid (on a rolling basis), and then add another week before it can be spent, then effectively you're adding a fortnight into the time available to detect cheating and ban it, but this time with the loss of the BP that more than a few players are specifically cheating to earn. A cheat can spend two weeks racking up the BP only to suddenly have it, and their account, wiped out. Not all cheats are motivated by this, but more than a few are and it's just a thought on how to reduce their reward.

But I return to my original point. If I go to one of the stats pages, pick a leaderboard, pick a server and see what's in there, I can see...

K/D of 20, won 23/32 played.
K/D of 27, won 20/26 played.

K/D of 12, won 30/46 played.

K/D of 15, won 39/49 played.

K/D of 14 in solo, 17 in squad, won 38/76 played.

K/D of 6 in squad, 9 in duo, 12 in solo and 22 in solo-fpp, over a 1000 matches played, nearly 400 won with 650 in the top 10.

The last one has a name that can be found on YT with a couple of videos clearly showing (at the least) walling and aimbots.

By any reasonably measure, these are insane stats and surely, surely they raise red flags. And if so, there should be people available to spec at least a couple of flagged players when they play, or even just compare their stats to what is possible within the game environment. Because the last name on that list is playing right now... 

This is why people dont believe them when they say they are taking cheating serious...They wont even spend 5 minutes to make it appear as though they care by keeping the leaderboards clean....If they wont even put in that effort why believe anything they say....its a joke....They are just laughing at us. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CaptBcorkey said:

They force you to disable Deathcam and Replay otherwise you can 't play..... if you haven't these you can't prove CHEATING so that's an interesting solution !                            WHEN WILL there be a anti-cheating solution.............................PLEASE every battle the same SH&t.....................................WHAT IS THIS FIRM THINKING

Is there a way to refund the money

The problem with replay and deathcam was resolved within 12 hours.  It was a server issue.  

2 hours ago, CaptBcorkey said:

All it results in is idiots making accusations towards players who aren't cheating.  We'll get the obvious cheaters called out but the majority will be players viewing the deathcam (which shows no recoil) and network latency making the replay inaccurate.

1 hour ago, DingIsBack said:

Well you've lost BH on that one then...

I don't think they are lost on the idea. It's just really complicated to setup correctly. There's a lot of netcode that has to be modified in order for this to work efficiently and accurately. There's also manipulation of stream data such as the UI Kill feed and Alive count.

Check the follow up post below it.

2 hours ago, Tharkkun said:

The problem with replay and deathcam was resolved within 12 hours.  It was a server issue.  

All it results in is idiots making accusations towards players who aren't cheating.  We'll get the obvious cheaters called out but the majority will be players viewing the deathcam (which shows no recoil) and network latency making the replay inaccurate.

ok dont play todat anymore...

Further  I made a channel to call out cheaters..........................

thats outside this forum..... you can see for yourself if i am mistaken..................i'm gladly corrected if i am wrong............

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl-KZbCasyH76FUUa-L5lBQ

play this game from beginning even promoted it but after the version 1.0 with china comming in.............................................................

In beginning I had lots of wins...................this is impossible because cheaters are rampant

Just look at statistics....................should be easy..........................players with k/d above 4 are suspicious

Edited by CaptBcorkey

3 hours ago, Tharkkun said:

If there was a rule where you could ONLY call out a cheater with a proper video/replay, then  those who cry wolf would get spotted easily and embarrassed into silence... The only people I've ever called cheaters are blatently obvious, following players at the other side of town with 10 buildings in the way, snapshot headshots at 400m with no scopes etc, and of course 99% of those are on the tilt since thats how they fire up the hack.  Using the replays needs proper understanding their limitations.

3 hours ago, Rev0verDrive said:

I don't think they are lost on the idea. It's just really complicated to setup correctly. There's a lot of netcode that has to be modified in order for this to work efficiently and accurately. There's also manipulation of stream data such as the UI Kill feed and Alive count.

Check the follow up post below it.

There, yuo've lost BH again...  :P

• Haha 1

the anti cheat is doing so well its banning legit players, I get kicked before the plane takes off ( You've been kicked from the session) 

ive never cheated in my life, ok hackers will say that too but look at my career stats ImCloud9 

37 minutes ago, DingIsBack said:

If there was a rule where you could ONLY call out a cheater with a proper video/replay, then  those who cry wolf would get spotted easily and embarrassed into silence... The only people I've ever called cheaters are blatently obvious, following players at the other side of town with 10 buildings in the way, snapshot headshots at 400m with no scopes etc, and of course 99% of those are on the tilt since thats how they fire up the hack.  Using the replays needs proper understanding their limitations.

I'm pretty confident in believing BH's netcode engineer is a lot smarter and knowledgeable on the subject. But we'll see. I'm going to develop this on the UE 4.19 engine.

1 hour ago, DingIsBack said:

Before they started banning videos from being posted you'd see accusations left and right and half of them were obviously not cheating.  Then the replay system came and it was broken but people still to this day call out no-recoil cheats, aiming that's to the side of the player, etc., and cite the replay as evidence when we know the replay doesn't show these things correctly.  You underestimate the power of confused and frustrated after a long match.  :)  

1 hour ago, ImCloud9 said:

the anti cheat is doing so well its banning legit players, I get kicked before the plane takes off ( You've been kicked from the session) 

ive never cheated in my life, ok hackers will say that too but look at my career stats ImCloud9 

You'll get kicked before the game launches.  If it's happening after the game loads then it's a bug in PUBG and is possibly what is being fixed tonight during the 3 hours maintenance.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CaptBcorkey said:

ok dont play todat anymore...

Further  I made a channel to call out cheaters..........................

thats outside this forum..... you can see for yourself if i am mistaken..................i'm gladly corrected if i am wrong............

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl-KZbCasyH76FUUa-L5lBQ

play this game from beginning even promoted it but after the version 1.0 with china comming in.............................................................

In beginning I had lots of wins...................this is impossible because cheaters are rampant

Just look at statistics....................should be easy..........................players with k/d above 4 are suspicious

Those are the easy ones to catch though.  It's the ones with ESP who don't use it necessarily to their advantage by following or auto-targeting people.  Instead they use it in clutch situations in close combat.  Like being able to see your enemy bandaging and knowing when to move around a corner.  That's the stuff that's hard to catch.  I bookmarked your page though.

Edited by Tharkkun
  • Like 1

Noticing a lot of people using no-recoil now. Just use any search engine and go look for some, you'll find tons starting around $14.95. We have to work on this next. It's a pernicious sort of cheat too, because players are melting people from long distance with it. I trust this team can pull together and figure this out.

57 minutes ago, Tharkkun said:

Before they started banning videos from being posted you'd see accusations left and right and half of them were obviously not cheating.  Then the replay system came and it was broken but people still to this day call out no-recoil cheats, aiming that's to the side of the player, etc., and cite the replay as evidence when we know the replay doesn't show these things correctly.  You underestimate the power of confused and frustrated after a long match.  :)  

So yore saying noone use recoil compensation?

Makes me wonder... There is countless public forums in wich only one has not less than 5 different "recoil tweaks" in just the first page, in where atleast 2 you can easily modify yourself after your own needs, with thousands of downloads...

But ya when you drive full speed in a veichle its totally normal someone spray your car and you die of explosion in 3s

Dont you guys ever get tired of trying to believe its only good spray control?

And thats only the public noob tweaks, theres ofcourse also private hacks..

I find it hard to understand why its so hard to fix the replay, atleast the recoil thing, you never see that shit in CSGO, 

• Like 1

macro users have always been here. they are just more noticeable due to the obvious cheaters getting banned.

unfortunately external cheats and undetected ones are still around. i was just killed by a guy with an aim bot. his gun kept snapping on me as he was running up a hill. this was in fpp solo on NA. he was reported.    

Hey guys, just got killed by a cheater. It was very obvious he was targeting me when viewing the replay, but the funny thing I noticed was that he and his team mate (I played 1-man squads) when approaching me went prone for a second and their perspective changed to 3rd person. And then it was pretty obvious he was using that 3rd person view to get a good angle on me since he had the higher ground. I could provide a video of it,  but I don't know how to hide all the names so I comply with the rules.

Now, my question is, how is that even possible? I mean I understand ESP hacks because it's hard to fight against that one because of the way the game works, but come on... forcing the game to change to 3rd person? That is easily programmable to be impossible.

18 minutes ago, sgt_gh0st said:

So yore saying noone use recoil compensation?

Makes me wonder... There is countless public forums in wich only one has not less than 5 different "recoil tweaks" in just the first page, in where atleast 2 you can easily modify yourself after your own needs, with thousands of downloads...

But ya when you drive full speed in a veichle its totally normal someone spray your car and you die of explosion in 3s

Dont you guys ever get tired of trying to believe its only good spray control?

And thats only the public noob tweaks, theres ofcourse also private hacks..

I find it hard to understand why its so hard to fix the replay, atleast the recoil thing, you never see that shit in CSGO, 

As far as I can tell the recoil you see when shooting is visual (an animation), not really from the rng recoil seed. Applying that visual recoil, that exact recoil pattern, on top of a replay simulation would be taxing if at all possible with high accuracy. Hell DICE couldn't do it accurately in any BF title.

There's also probably a lot more wrong with replays/death cams then what's been told.

• Like 1

Just sounds wierd in my world, i mean they can replay exactly how people move, why would it be so hard to show how the aim and gun was moving also..