PUBG_RoboDanjal

Cheating Discussion

4 games in a row in squad 4 times our whole squad insta downed by hacker. fucking fun times i tell ya. on oce

Edited by Swampdonkey76

6 hours ago, MilitantDanny said:

It appears the mods have removed more of my comments for critiquing the reasoning behind why Bluehole refuses to do anything. 

They removed one of my post saying that ping lock should have been implemented a while ago.

This is so much BS...we need a public statement about the cheating situation. But seeing that the guy in charge of the anti-cheat is also a chinese guy, I wouldn't keep my hopes up.

And remove this I don't care as I already screenshoted it and will forward to online magazines so they can take actions.

• Like 2

our squad tried to play on 3 different regions and its the same every where. 

We had one game we did not get hacked to death and died to better players or positioned players. good for them but it was a battle not a insta two tab in the head.

Was watching a hacker from my group the other day he could see this guys legs clearly but could not shoot him because his face was behind the rock and he panic 3 times shooting the rock where this guys face would be. what a joke............  1 game in 7 we did not die to a pos hacker.

Edited by Swampdonkey76

Yep played last night 8pm until 2am.

I'd say a good 75% of our games were ruined by cheaters.

3 of my squad got knocked by a Kar98 by a bunny hopper at least 500m away.

At first I just figured you know a good player etc.

Until when hiding behind a wall he had no idea I was there. Bunny hoping and perfect shots on my head, hitting the wall in front of me,  about 4 rounds in total.

Well we just got wrecked on a jetski out to see other side of milly island there was a box 500 meters away from the island we were not stopping because of the dead. and both of us insta dead. 1 guy killed 2 full squads and our half squad 10 people in the space of 60 seconds. Watch replay hes not even zoomed in just standing there full auto locking on and insta killing people.

On my death cam along he killed 4 people. two of my friends rage quit and uninstalled today.

im tempted to get my money back via pay pal because nothing is being done about the cheaters.

i stopped playing pub g because of the hackers 12 months ago. its even worse now. game runs smoother then before but tic rate and guns. looks like bullets pass threw people. and the hackers i think we have had 3 hack free games today out of 25 games.

Edited by Swampdonkey76

I only came to one conclusion... This all is a psychological experiment:
- Anti cheat is probably fake

- Ranking system is probably fake

- Queing system is probably fake

- Even the ban numers are probably fake

They want to check out how long a community will stay with a game until they found out theyre lied to and got robed by their money.

-Thats my conspiracy theory-

Sorry for bad english^^

1 hour ago, Swampdonkey76 said:

stopped playing pub g because of the hackers 12 months ago.

nice story - so you stopped played 12 months ago because hacking was so bad - really? In feb 2017 hacking was out of control?  So having given up here you are complaining about cheating in your last 25 games today....hmmm I think you're perhaps exaggerating a tad in places

Edited by GrumpyOldMan

4 hours ago, FidelCastrol said:

They removed one of my post saying that ping lock should have been implemented a while ago.

This is so much BS...we need a public statement about the cheating situation. But seeing that the guy in charge of the anti-cheat is also a chinese guy, I wouldn't keep my hopes up.

And remove this I don't care as I already screenshoted it and will forward to online magazines so they can take actions.

That's what I was talking about as well. Not only are they terrible at supporting their player base, they're garbage snowflakes hell-bent on political correctness. The sad thing is, there's nothing politically incorrect about stating that yes, China is the geographic source for most of our troubles - because that's what the stats have reported. Now, debates about solving this issue would be welcomed, but instead we're called xenophobic for merely stating those facts. We're blamed. It's our intolerance that's the problem. Total Social Justice Warrior garbage.

3rd person in OCE is currently unplayable due to the sheer volume of hackers running rampant. Not the usual 'they outplayed/outshot me, must be hacking nonsense', the blantant 'fuck you all' 'lock onto you before you appear' type. It's really sad that developers who have invested so much time and effort into what I think is an amazing game refuse to take the neccesary drastic steps to sort out this problem and instead will stand firm on 'we won't region lock China' and 'we won't remove tradable microtransactions' as they watch their game burn. and burn it will.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cheating is making the game unplayable 4 rounds back to back last night hackers in the game.game needs to be handed over to us players  so we can run our own severs so we can moderrate the servers and rid the game of this cancer!!!

Edited by Clipp3r

Last 24h on EU TPP servers I died ALMOST EVERY round to a cheater. And not just in the last top 10. They are everywhere from start to finish.

Busiest places for cheaters are the airdrops. Can't get near one ever again. Because even if you get the airdrop, they will follow you even to the other end of the map and hunt you down.

Fuck this game. Cheaters have taken control.

Edited by Thief
  • Thanks 1

Well all people here are guessing...

I got a, "friend" or acquiantance who likes to cheat from time to time as he "sucks" at the game and cant play in a fair game.

He downloaded some ESP/wallhack bullshit and got perm ban to his account (yey!) after playing 4 rounds. 

If the anti-cheat works this great the crate/lootboxes-business must be over the top because thats no way its profitable in the long run. 

Em 01/11/2017 at 09:06, PUBG_RoboDanjal disse:

Hello players,

As you’re all aware there has been lots of discussion regarding cheating on the forums.

Whilst we do allow discussion regarding cheating we do have rules regarding the posting of images, videos, and player names. 

This is our Calling Out rule, and it is a standard rule found on most official game forums. 

Reasoning for this rule:

• It is effectively showcasing the cheat which may lead to players seeking it out for their own use
  • You may be incorrect and falsely accusing a player
  • We have official reporting processes within the game and on our support website that should be used for reporting violations of the RoC
  • Threads like these, in most cases, result in multiple rule breaks with replies and require heavy moderation

This rule above is non-negotiable and will be enforced regardless of the context. 

We have seen a number of comments on the forums stating that Bluehole (We’re PUBG Corporation, by the way) are ignoring the problem/not addressing it publicly and not taking action. 

Whilst I understand that some of you are frustrated regarding cheaters in PUBG it’s not fair to say that we’re ignoring the issue and not taking action.

Below are a few of our official posts which mention improvements to anti-cheat measures and cheaters in general.

Early Access Week 3 Update

Early Access Week 8 Update

Early Access Month 3 Update

Test Servers for PC 1.0 - Update #1

Update On New Anti-Cheat Measures

Test Servers for PC 1.0 - Update #2

Our Journey From Pre-Alpha to 1.0 & Test Build Patch Notes

Celebrating PC 1.0 launch

Updated User Report Process

PC 1.0 Update #2

Testing Blue Zone Balance Adjustment & More

Whilst bearing in mind the forums rules, and the comments above, we invite you to have a discussion in this thread only regarding your opinions and thoughts on the subject matter.

As we want to ensure that topics other than just cheating are seen on the forums, threads made outside of this one, which do not break the rules, will be merged into this one. 

So please, tell me when are you guys planning on actually doing something against the cheaters?

• Like 1

@PUBG_RoboDanjal Would be a great thing, if the team when discussing cheating, would compile a list of "things" that result in false positives and maybe explain a little about each.

Like....

• Deathcam does not properly show recoil. Thus it appears the shooter has no recoil making it seem as if a cheat/macro is being used.
  • Deathcam is not properly synced. When shots "appear" to miss, yet blood splatter is shown behind a moving target ... it looks like a cheat is being used.
  • Projectiles cannot traverse through walls/floors. Only "special surfaces" such as glass, some doors etc can be shot through. Because the server validates every hit claim by running a simulation on the shot. Thus the bullet model will collide with surfaces in the server simulation, therefore the hit would be denied... Hits behind cover are merely delayed receival of damage.
  • Hit validation (server side) relies heavily on both players connections (latency, latency variation, packet loss). Rewind Time (lag comp) arbitration fundamentals!
  • Multiple hits can be bundled into a single damage packet, aka Bundled damage! This comes across as an OHK/single frame death, ala Damage mod.
  • Players can be hit behind cover do to latency delays and or packet loss.
  • etc etc etc

You can and should take steps to inform the player base about these basic multiplayer fundamentals.

• Like 2

Can someone please message me when it gets fixed.  I'm pretty sure you have to cheat to make this game playable at the moment.  I also believe the big cultural difference between Chinese and American is the view point of cheating. 

American - Negative poor sport losers

Chinese - If you ain't cheating you ain't trying

31 minutes ago, P0BG G0T HAXS said:

Yeah its amazing how poorly constructed the anti-cheat system is. but greed trumps all for these guys...

Remove the ability to real money transactions and watch a lot of cheaters disappear. 

Drium great point.  Never thought of it that way.  I would never buy this game over after getting caught cheating.  However I have made so much money off selling crates I could buy this game 4 times over.  Which pubg will probable never see that steam money.

So...

Cheating gets you more points.  More points get you crates.  More crates you can sell/open, more money you can make, means more money for pubg.  As far as the value of all Pubg gear its all gone way DOWN!  Just cheating for a week will get you enough to buy the game.  I love getting killed by shunchin884 one week and shunchin885 the next.

Could be an avenue to shut down all transactions for 1 month and see what happens.

In the end pubg's most profitable sector is the cheaters as they are mining steam market place transaction and filtering money back into game sales.

It's profit for pubg and sucks for people who buy the expensive items. Because all they are doing is allowing the cheaters to keep cheating.

4 minutes ago, Cxrrupt said:

Cheating is hard to distinguish because death cams arent very accurate.

maybe for recoil, but ESP is very easy to identify. all 3 rounds I played last night were ended by ESP cheaters. tracking me from hundreds of meters away, with no line of site. just marched right into my hidden position and killed me. game is getting almost impossible!

I was victim to a New cheat today on the Enrangel map. I was in a two story building looting and a Asian player (surprise there am I right) warped in and landed on my head and attempted to kill me but I killed him first. 30 seconds later another Asian player warped in and killed me successfully by spawning on top if my head. I watched the replay video spectating the cheater. He was 2 kilometers away on his 16th kill at the school apartments. He jumped off the roof of the apartment and warped in on my head in my building kilometers away. I won't be posting the video here as I have elected to submit it to major gaming websites since this company will do nothing alone by me posting it here. I will however submit the video on request if you wish to pm me but I feel this making major gaming news will have more of an impact then posting it on this forum where zero will be done about it. Has this happened to any of you honest players yet?