Sign in to follow this  
Sora_M

(Desync or Lag-Switch)? Also Bugs and Glitches.

(lag switch or de-sync) - Lots of de-sync or lag-switch, there seems to be one unaffected by the lag completely but others were. It was not my internet connection as i was streaming and have seen i dropped only 173 frames total out of thousands and thousands and hours of streaming. I would know if it was my connection. This is not what happens when I lag. I've lagged plenty a times before. from roommates downloading their entire steam library.

- crate that appeared there without any sound of planes is included in this clip.

Other bugs/glitches

1.(Extended Mags-Quick Reload) disappears when dropped, so far happened twice in duos.
2.Random crates with loot appear near you without any sounds of planes or anything.

*BONUS BUGS*
1. Game has been black screening into a bug-splat crash.
2. Game switches to second monitor and flashes green.

*i will be reporting these in another thread they are unrelated to this post and no i will not remove or edit those post to erase this section of bugs I will just make sure to keep that one about these and go more indepth in that post.

---
Bug Description:

(lag switch or de-sync) - Lots of de-sync or lag-switch, there seems to be one unaffected by the lag completely but others were. It was not my internet connection as i was streaming and have seen i dropped only 173 frames total out of thousands and thousands and hours of streaming. I would know if it was my connection. This is not what happens when I lag. I've lagged plenty a times before. from roommates downloading their entire steam library.

- crate that appeared there without any sound of planes is included in this clip.

Date Seen: 

01-18-2018 for the video, and the other Disappearing magazine attachment has been happening for a week or so that I'm aware of.

Server: 
North America
Troubleshooting Attempted:

Haven't tried anything.

Other Information:

Other bugs/glitches

1.(Extended Mags-Quick Reload) disappears when dropped, so far happened twice in duos.
2.Random crates with loot appear near you without any sounds of planes or anything.

*BONUS BUGS*
1. Game has been black screening into a bug-splat crash.
2. Game switches to second monitor and flashes green.

*i will be reporting these in another thread they are unrelated to this post and no i will not remove or edit those post to erase this section of bugs I will just make sure to keep that one about these and go more indepth in that post.

Launch Options:

Nope

System Specifications:
ef00d5de7c2ca52b88547f2d0812b740.png.f6f1f6afffc4932ca992e8232a69b87f.png

57120b8943689c8c024a58fcec297ecb.png.02c79ec314187446550b5ee1d4115aaa.png

396979ff76927d768f5e3b18c8339789.png.e25636bd4c8d60f739c92db5affa5994.png

Couldn't edit and post so i am just replying with this as not to spam post

That's actually issued on server-side... I had the same yesterday when I wasn't been able to move (3-5 step forward and 10-15 sec wait it lag)...