GotArrow

Stuck in this screen nothing to do

When I start the game it stuck to this screen, the background is running but cannot go to the lobby (just stuck just like in the screenshot), tried verify the game, restart steam, computer, and internet connection and it's still the same. A help would be Appreciated. Thanks

Sincerly

GotArrow

20180117182722_1.jpg

I restored my game from a backup. Im on Windows 7 and the backup is from a Windows 10 pc. Obviously the same version of Steam, so shouldn't count. I tried to delete "User/Local" TslGame folder, I tried some ip and dns related CMD commands, I tried to verify integrity, i reboot game, steam, pc, everithing. No difference. Still stucked.

If i press "Backspace" my screen becomes yours. So it is the same problem! HELP!!!!
Im trying 

without results! HELP!!!!

Alright, I supposed to post this like 2 days ago, so I found how to fix it, here it is:

Keep in Mind that it resets your ingame settings to default from key bindings to gameplay setting. But it should be fixed right away.

Peace

-GotArrow

Holy sheet mother father, MY GAME JUST WORK ON MY MAIN SSD.
Iìve got:
C: 256gb ssd with file paging 18gb
G: 4TB hdd without paging
E: 240gb ssd without paging

I used to play it on my 4tb HDD before updates. After them I was unable (blank screen) on 4tb HDD. So I moved to my E: ssd but "memory error cant be written" (someone said its linked to file paging/acces to ram) at first attempt. Then just blank screens. Reinstalled in E. Same ram error then just blanks. Moved to G, same ram error then just blanks. Finally I tried to install on my main C: SSD and before launch I made 4 firewall rules, 2 for IN and 2 for OUT connections: one for TslGame.exe and one for TSlGame_BE.exe, for each tab.
I started the game and magically no memory error and loaded to character menu, as it should do every time.

SO DUMB*ss programmer, you did a sheet. Solve these dumb problem couse they are really annoying and UNACCEPTABLE for a released game.
REALLY DISGUSTED.