Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misl3ad

How-to "ADS" in third person view?

Hey all

New to the game on xbox one..having a hardtime with controls

Cant seem to figure out how to aim down the site? I've been fortunate to pickup some 2x scopes but cant seem to figure out how to actually look through it?

I've figured out how to attach to the gun..just cant seem to view, I always seem to be getting in fire fights with just crosshairs on screen? 

I can see the scope attached to gun but cant seem to figure out how to look into it..thanks for any help!

3 hours ago, Misl3ad said:

Hey all

Cant seem to figure out how to aim down the site? I've been fortunate to pickup some 2x scopes but cant seem to figure out how to actually look through it?

I've figured out how to attach to the gun..just cant seem to view, I always seem to be getting in fire fights with just crosshairs on screen? 

I can see the scope attached to gun but cant seem to figure out how to look into it..thanks for any help!

Just tap LT instead of holding it :) 

3 hours ago, Misl3ad said:

Hey all

Also you can change the controller  scheme to type b to hold ADS aim with LT

Many thanks guys! Loving the game so far..yes there are some lag etc ..but the concept and overall game play is pretty sweet!

If you prefer controller type A where you are supposed to tap LT as opposed to holding and when holding LT go to targeting mode, just double tap LT and hold it then....it will act like FPS ADS.