Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xRagingPsych0x

Xbox One Input Lag

My personal experience with this is near a HALF of a second of input lag, or a severe delay between when I move my right stick and when PUBG processes it. And this is with and Xbox One X and and Xbox One Elite controller. I also know that some people aren't affected by it as much because my friends say that this doesn't affect them as much, but it certainly affects me. Imo this is more game breaking than the 50+ crashes I've had because it makes the good games unplayable. The only solution I have is just aiming in front of the guy at 100m and then firing, rinse and repeat.

lol, that input lag is from your TV, not the game. I just tested it out to compare with this video. I have an Xbox One X and an Elite controller, and my monitor reacts MUCH faster playing this game. No wonder this doesn't affect your friends as much, because they don't have the same amount of input lag. Digital Foundry tested the input lag too. and they said it should be around 150 ms on this game. Your TV probably shows around 700 ms, so it's clearly your TVs fault. Put it on Game Mode if you haven't already. If that doesn't help, buy a new TV.

Be sure to turn off signal processing options like dynamic contrast, adaptive colors, active noise reduction (different manufacturers call them different things) and so on. These settings evaluate every single frame and makes adjustments before they are shown on the TV, causing a slight delay. This delay doesn't matter for most other types of content, but can be very noticeable in games.

1 hour ago, YourMommysSon said:

lol, that input lag is from your TV, not the game. I just tested it out to compare with this video. I have an Xbox One X and an Elite controller, and my monitor reacts MUCH faster playing this game. No wonder this doesn't affect your friends as much, because they don't have the same amount of input lag. Digital Foundry tested the input lag too. and they said it should be around 150 ms on this game. Your TV probably shows around 700 ms, so it's clearly your TVs fault. Put it on Game Mode if you haven't already. If that doesn't help, buy a new TV.

Wouldn't it affect every other game then? Not arguing, just want this shit fixed

2 hours ago, YourMommysSon said:

Thank you so god damn much bro I can't even begin to explain the difference, first game after this I raped 4 people with a S1897 without breaking a sweat. 

On 16/01/2018 at 12:44 AM, YourMommysSon said:

I've been struggling with input lag since I got my new X and new 4k tv.... blaming it on PUBG too.

Tried wired connection, stopping DVR/4K, changing dead zone and other in game settings... been a nightmare... Thank you for this