Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sanchous

Help me (DESPERADO KEY)

I bought the keys DESPERADO KEY (96 pieces) on 21.12.2017, when I bought it was indicated that the key will be available for exchange and sale. 12/27/2017 I apply screenshots and ask either to return money or exchange the key for EARLY BIRD KEY.

рисунок.jpg

123.png

Только что, Mgla008 сказал:

Где мои бабки за мои 60 ключей? Ммм, ни слышу 

Тоже жду 250 $ (Too I wait 250 $)

1 минуту назад, sanchous сказал:

Тоже жду 250 $ (Too I wait 250 $)

Честно говоря, не верю то что они так оставят этот ключ. Думаю, разрешат обменять на early bird key 

mgla008, sanchous, obviously dupe accounts.  either way, the "two" of you, get out of the xbox section.

Только что, Hixbot сказал:

mgla008, sanchous, obviously dupe accounts.  either way, the "two" of you, get out of the xbox section.

I did not understand you, I bought the keys completely legally and I want to get either money back, or use the keys to their destination

Use google translate.   You are in the xbox section.  Sanchous and mgla08 are the same person.

9 минут назад, Hixbot сказал:

Use google translate.   You are in the xbox section.  Sanchous and mgla08 are the same person.

Yes, I just saw it right now I'm sorry I'll create a topic in another section but I'm not familiar with that person

ok so sanchous and mgla008, created identical but seperate threads withing a few minutes of each other, in the identical wrong section.  then each replied to each other within a few minutes in both threads.   then started speaking in the same foreign language to each other.   but you're not familiar.  interesting.