toxicxarrow

Voice Chat Broken 1/09/18

Everything worked fine up until January 9, 2018. Now, I can only speak and hear teammates in the first couple seconds of the match, then the voice chat stops working. If I exit game, then load back in, the chat is fixed for another couple of seconds, after which it goes out again. I've been going nuts re-installing, tweaking, etc. The only game that is affected is PUBG. I'm pretty sure it's not on my end, since I can hear and talk for the first couple of seconds, and then it get cut off. Happens in every game mode. Please fix.

• Like 2

Same issue here. Appeared few days ago. When the bug appears i even stop seeing the "speaker" symbol near my nickname when talking. 

Same here, restarting the game allows it work for a minute but it stops working again right after where I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me. The voice icon doesn't even show up.

• Like 1

same here ,some people said disabling SIP in the router settings should fix it, but I don´t have any options to disable SIP in my Speedport Router.