Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TuskenVader

Game won't start on Xbox One S

Can somebody offer any advice on this, I bought. 1TB Xbox One S a week ago, it came with a digital copy of PUBG so I downloaded it but it won't start. I get the title screen then nothing happens for a couple of minutes then I get an error message saying the game has taken to long to load then it just goes back t the Xbox Home screen.

I have deleted and reinstalled it several times with no luck, any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

I was having the problem with my year old Xbox One S for EVERY game. I was told by Xbox Support that theres something wrong with it so I sent it back for repairs and upgraded to the X .

On 1/9/2018 at 1:14 PM, TuskenVader said:

Can somebody offer any advice on this, I bought. 1TB Xbox One S a week ago, it came with a digital copy of PUBG so I downloaded it but it won't start. I get the title screen then nothing happens for a couple of minutes then I get an error message saying the game has taken to long to load then it just goes back t the Xbox Home screen.

I have deleted and reinstalled it several times with no luck, any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Have you tried clearing the console cache?

If not, hold the power button for 7 seconds, give it a minute, then try restarting.