Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sG SwiiTCH

SICK OF GETTING TEAM KILLED....

Do not publicly accuse other users/players of misconduct. Please always use proper channels for reporting users/players to us.

Removed by mod: unfairbro.

5 hours ago, DecoratedShamus said:

Simple to solve (on your part ) stop playing with random's ! And if they are not random's, get some new pubg friends ?

Why should I stop playing the game how I want because some douche wants what I have? Name and shame you team killers people!

MK420KUSH

5 hours ago, 5m3g-k1ll3r said:

the guy that TK me on purpose got 3 day ban... so report away

They should get banned indefinitely for it!

report the tk'er and the rest of the squad who was complicit with it. also throw in a second report of each one fr vpice chat. works best if you leave a commet. 

I’d suggest only playing with teams that have mics. If a random won’t use their mic in the lobby I keep surfing until I find one.

The fact that there are so many players without mics is somewhat baffling in a game like PUBG.

Just got team killed two matches in a row running squads. And yes, I clearly ask if anyone has a mic every time and try to drop in where they mark on the map.

Reporting is all we can do and it isn't difficult at all. Just 3 to 5 minutes uploading video proof and submitting it with details in at ticket at https://pubgsupport.zendesk.com . It might seem like a waste of time but I don't care. I'll be the best team player I can be but the second I get team killed purposely, I'll go out of my way to report. 

30 minutes ago, KILLA KARIZMA said:

Just got team killed two matches in a row running squads. And yes, I clearly ask if anyone has a mic every time and try to drop in where they mark on the map.

Reporting is all we can do and it isn't difficult at all. Just 3 to 5 minutes uploading video proof and submitting it with details in at ticket at https://pubgsupport.zendesk.com . It might seem like a waste of time but I don't care. I'll be the best team player I can be but the second I get team killed purposely, I'll go out of my way to report. 

Yes in addition to reporting directly to MS through Live’s online reporting.  I always pour out the evidence to every outlet available.  

Find a club on the xbox that is for PUBG, join and looking for groups setup up or join one.   these people are serious, mic if possible

On 05/01/2018 at 12:47 AM, Mr Carbine89 said:

They should get banned indefinitely for it!

That is a bit harsh for this.

Intentionally team killing for no reason other than to have what you have? It is frustrating enough with the game in the state that it is in without them being complete arseholes.

8 hours ago, TERMINATRIXXX said:

Dont play with randoms, problem solved. 

Its a pretty legit way to do so, going rogue is sometime needed. 

Glad to say, working as intended. 

It is not so easy finding people on the ocenia servers I have found so I play mostly solo to avoid this type of rubbish.

Whats best and most efficient way to report people, ive got video of some pr*cks whom i was in team with who killed me deliberately and then messaged me saying thanks for the loot!. 

I found the report website and reported them with full video attached. 

Dan Fergy 20

WaynesworldII

Iced Moore

Avoid these guys and report them if you are unfortunate enough to be team killed by them. Given the calculated way they killed me, im sure they do this regularly as matter of course for them. 

I can’t remember the what game it was ... where if you shot a teammate it hurt you instead of them .... that’d be a good way to get around the whole team killing problems it’d reduce the amount of issues with it and players will think twice before doing so  .... just a suggestion (Come to think of it I’m putting it in that forum aswell ??) 

It’s ridiculous the team killing. I bring a Jeep for these ppl deep into the game and they kill me, loot my shit, then take the Jeep like really ? 

I havent had experience of being offed by random yet but my mate got killed by a random for a FRYING Pan lol

Kinda feel like a PUBG cop trying to keep the peace but failing miserably to stop the Slaughter.

ya know if you just record them and the under contact go to support file a ticket and that player will be banned bluehole has 0% tolerance against team killers