Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adamplayzgames

When is the next update for Xbox

17 hours ago, SuckitTrebek said:

Are they going to actually address concerns of players this time or is it just going to be more BS

Depends on what you mean by that. I'm certain they will address some things, and probably not others. They know the problems and I'm sure they are working to fix them as quickly as possible. Just because they don't mention something that bothers you doesn't mean it's not on their radar.

18 hours ago, SuckitTrebek said:

Are they going to actually address concerns of players this time or is it just going to be more BS

Read their news and announcements thread

13 horas atrás, Jeffy778 disse:

Do these updates automatically update? I haven't noticed any updates ever when I get on. 

Yes they do but sometimes they don't apply 100%. The first update wasn't applying HUD changes for exemple.

I usually uninstall the game and install it again just to make sure. Since the size remains unchanged it almost feels like you are just downloading the whole game every single time.

Also Update is being sent to MS for approval so, Soon.

I would think that if not tomorrow,  then probably Tuesday.  M.S. usually drops stuff on Tuesday's. Also , if you have auto update turned on it will, if not you will see a update icon in your games/apps block.

If client side update, You’ll get an update to download. If sever side you won’t see the update. 

1 minute ago, Fastline said:

If client side update, You’ll get an update to download. If sever side you won’t see the update. 

Which, in their post they said it would be client side, so expect a download

Or to have to delete the game and reinstall, which is what I had to do even after it downloaded the last client side patch. 

On 1/2/2018 at 11:10 PM, SuckitTrebek said:

Where have you been they've been giving more time into this game than major game companies do. 

Hopefully then some point soon they’ll sort through all the issues there are I’m having severe connection issues (No Disconnections , But Frequent Laggy Servers) This makes the game a bit difficult to play but I manage fine at the moment just have to wait and see what they’ll update next.....

2 hours ago, Pvt Partts227 said:

Where have you been they've been giving more time into this game than major game companies do. 

Then why does it still play like shite? They have invested a lot of time in what exactly?

4 hours ago, SuckitTrebek said:

Then why does it still play like shite? They have invested a lot of time in what exactly?

The development team is a small one for starters. They have The Coalition helping them out with the Microsoft side of the game. The pc game has been out for a few years at least. Not to mention since day one of the Xbox release they have regularly updated or have patched stuff in the game roughly every 4 or 7 days. They just got off holiday break. Last of all it's a Damn preview meaning it's not a full game yet full of bugs and everything else.

2 hours ago, Pvt Partts227 said:

The development team is a small one for starters. They have The Coalition helping them out with the Microsoft side of the game. The pc game has been out for a few years at least. Not to mention since day one of the Xbox release they have regularly updated or have patched stuff in the game roughly every 4 or 7 days. They just got off holiday break. Last of all it's a Damn preview meaning it's not a full game yet full of bugs and everything else.

Well they need to get to work. The coalition is slacking. Lom