Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MoldySquidFish

Severely unfinished game.

2 hours ago, MoldySquidFish said:

Once again did you even read my post? 

KIDDING ME??

u said its unfinished! YES IT IS!!!! We all know. Its a preview. Nobody forced u to buy it....

and now please spare us with this ridiculous topic.

1 hour ago, p2nzer said:

I didn't realise you were talking about the xbox version. Also, don't tell me what to do and go sell your shitty baby console and buy a PC.

How is it possible to not notice you are in the Xbox-section of this forum? You literally have to click on a link that says Xbox all over it to get here.

11 hours ago, Andymh5 said:

Can I ask why you are in the Xbox forums then and not the pc forums?

No idea man.

10 hours ago, HenrikH said:

How is it possible to not notice you are in the Xbox-section of this forum? You literally have to click on a link that says Xbox all over it to get here.

I didn't even know there was an xbox section. Certainly no reason for it to exist imo. 

3 minutes ago, p2nzer said:

I didn't even know there was an xbox section. Certainly no reason for it to exist imo. 

Luckily no one cares about your opinion.  

2 minutes ago, Andymh5 said:

Luckily no one cares about your opinion.  

Same can be said about your inferior opinion.

I have still have the odd crash on the Xbox One X but no where near to the amount of crashes that my friends have on their Xbox Ones. Overall good game Just needs a frame rate fix and the rubber banding needs sorting.

10 hours ago, p2nzer said:

Well let's just say that you proved to be a bit of a fool not realising you where posting in the Xbox forums then when you find out you try to shit on Xbox players for gaming on another platform.  Just proves you are a poison to the gaming community.

On 02/01/2018 at 5:36 PM, MoldySquidFish said:

Do you guys get play dough buildings when dropping in? Like they just look like big soft blocks? Its landing on the same roof as someone when this happend thst causes them to be invisible even when the building finally renders in.

not on my xbox one x all is fine but on my xbox one s i get it. looks like blurry buildings and scenary

19 hours ago, p2nzer said:

Same can be said about your inferior opinion

On 04/01/2018 at 11:10 AM, Andymh5 said:

Can I ask why you are in the Xbox forums then and not the pc forums?

I personally think it’s hilarious that he’s in here acting like mr know it all and he’s too stupid to realise he’s been posting in the xbox forums for a week straight ??

We paid to be a part of the development process. We were also told since it's reveal that it would come as a game preview. I think the real problem is console players aren't used to game preview games in such a bad state. We are playing what can be considered an early alpha build. The game is fun and has potential and with time will get better. Every player had the choice to pay to play early, or wait for a full release. If you regret your decision you only have yourself to blame. With that said charging players makes so much sense from a development and business stand point. They don't have to pay a group of testers but instead get paid by a much bigger audience to have access and help develop the game to it's full potential. The game now is a joke but instead of a small internal group testing the game they now have a massive dedicated player base testing way more then any company would pay for. It's the same reason games like the division added PTS and so many other games use PTS we are much better testers then any test team out there. If you want this game to be all it can be then posts complaining will not help. Instead consistently report your bugs and capture footage for the Devs. The one x version isn't too bad for me despite the odd crash in duo and squad games which get super frustrating at times. The Devs proved themselves with the pc version and I believe if we take things more serious and try to give proper feedback they will finish this game and we will all be much happier.

3 hours ago, Imspacedpillow said:

We paid to be a part of the development process. We were also told since it's reveal that it would come as a game preview. I think the real problem is console players aren't used to game preview games in such a bad state. We are playing what can be considered an early alpha build. The game is fun and has potential and with time will get better. Every player had the choice to pay to play early, or wait for a full release. If you regret your decision you only have yourself to blame. With that said charging players makes so much sense from a development and business stand point. They don't have to pay a group of testers but instead get paid by a much bigger audience to have access and help develop the game to it's full potential. The game now is a joke but instead of a small internal group testing the game they now have a massive dedicated player base testing way more then any company would pay for. It's the same reason games like the division added PTS and so many other games use PTS we are much better testers then any test team out there. If you want this game to be all it can be then posts complaining will not help. Instead consistently report your bugs and capture footage for the Devs. The one x version isn't too bad for me despite the odd crash in duo and squad games which get super frustrating at times. The Devs proved themselves with the pc version and I believe if we take things more serious and try to give proper feedback they will finish this game and we will all be much happier.

Yeah i agree with what you say you put it a very good way, its just hard to try and get competitive with this game due to constant glitches, and this post is a complaint post but at the same time i did report 3 bugs that happened to me, remember that.

On 01/01/2018 at 11:50 AM, MoldySquidFish said:

You can call it a game preview if you want, the fact people are being charged money for this is a joke. 

3 games i just played.

First one i landed on a roof and was shotgunned by an invisible player.

Second game the game crashes after i pick up a level 2 vest and bag, M16, AKM with red dot and extended clip all in the first couple of minutes, then when i get back in I’m dead.

Third game i shoot a crossbow right through someones head and he has no helmet on, either it somehow didn’t kill him or it went right through his head.

I have clips of all three of these happening, I don’t know how to move them from xbox to here.

Fix your game please, thanks. 

Hahaha for got sake you cry because it's not finished? It's early access you boob do we need to draw a picture for you to understand? Please don't expect too much form a studio that hasn't created a a console game before, just play report any bad stuff you encounter in the but don't cry because it's unfinished I'm pretty sure the developers know it's not finished 

On 01/01/2018 at 11:53 AM, Internal Cannon said:

It was rushed to get it out on console in 2017 and now we are experiencing the biggest joke of a "game preview" ever because of it.

Yeah i agree it was soo rushed to get it out on pc last year.... no it's meant to be like this jesus! It's called early access for a reason!!!

I too have an Xbox One X and even thought I've had multiple crashing issues, it is nothing like what my other friends and family have had with their XOne and S models. I'm sure that with time it will become better and we will all have a great game. I'm finding it pretty funny that a person can read that they are buying a "DEV" game and expect they are getting a finished copy. I'm not crapping on anyone in particular, but if you had the slightest idea of the cost involved in game development, you would understand that IT CAN'T BE FREE! Players need to stop hounding for handouts, support those willing to listen to us and develop these games as well as to stop tearing each other down. YES, it's buggy, I didn't expect it not to be after reading the details before pre-ordering it. Report issues that are actual issues, help developers by not plugging their feeds with childish crap and maybe instead of spending hours reading posts that are useless they get to the route of problems faster. Enough said, see you on the field, or the underneath of your vehicle when you decide to use it as a weapon for the full match......

14 hours ago, MoldySquidFish said:

Yeah i agree with what you say you put it a very good way, its just hard to try and get competitive with this game due to constant glitches, and this post is a complaint post but at the same time i did report 3 bugs that happened to me, remember that.

The game in my opinion shouldn't be taken competitively, and I don't want to tell people how to feel just trying to widen people's perspective. When we are playing we are technically working. I'm not saying either that this isn't a frustrating process, but if people change their mindset and instead of getting mad at bugs, crashes, and glitches think your helping make a better game for everyone. I have faith in the Devs and believe with a few months of frustrating gameplay we will all have a much better experience because of it.

I disagree in you saying not to take it competitively, otherwise why play? It's going to be human nature to get a little miffed at a bug when you've played 3/4 of a match, your so close then CRASH. I do however agree with the work in progress theory as anyone playing should realize this going into it. It can't go anywhere but up. 

1 hour ago, MaritimerKiller said:

I disagree in you saying not to take it competitively, otherwise why play? It's going to be human nature to get a little miffed at a bug when you've played 3/4 of a match, your so close then CRASH. I do however agree with the work in progress theory as anyone playing should realize this going into it. It can't go anywhere but up. 

It's not fair to take it competitively. I have both the one and one x and the advantage of having a one x is insane. On my one I'm scared to land on roofs because I fall through to the floor. The game crashes way more frequently and the shadows are so much darker I can't see. I understand your point and people are obviously going to want to win and competitive from game to game makes sense but like overall leaderboard competitive is so unfair to judge. The best player on Xbox could be ranked in the 10000 area but plays on an Xbox one and loses games due to crashing poor rendering rate frame rate drops. Playing competitive in each game is ok but the overall leaderboard can't be showing an accurate representation of the player base.