Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iETRS

noobs in cars ruin the game..

1 minute ago, XI DeViLz IX said:

Its a break in the balance of the game and ruins what could be a great gameplay experience, if you care about the improvement of this game you should care.

Why don't you just shoot him.

4 minutes ago, JDzerofive said:

Why don't you just shoot him.

JD after the all the arguments you've seen why the "Mad Max Meta" is terrible and ruins solo gameplay do you really need me to explain for the 100th time why this Meta needs to be addressed? 

BTW I was talking about Top 10 on Solo Leaderboards.

12 minutes ago, XI DeViLz IX said:

Its a break in the balance of the game and ruins what could be a great gameplay experience, if you care about the improvement of this game you should care.

Well, thats your point of view!

Others enjoy the vehicular messing.

In every other game with vehicles and people on foot, usually the people on foot complain about vehicles. It's your choice not to use them, fine, but don't get mad at those who use them....even as a weapon.

Weapons are meant to be powerful and deadly in the most cases, but it all depends on the person behind.

Vehicles can be spotted from far away, if you got skill take them out before the circle get smaller...problem solved.

4 minutes ago, TERMINATRIXXX said:

Well, thats your point of view!

Others enjoy the vehicular messing.

In every other game with vehicles and people on foot, usually the people on foot complain about vehicles. It's your choice not to use them, fine, but don't get mad at those who use them....even as a weapon.

Weapons are meant to be powerful and deadly in the most cases, but it all depends on the person behind.

Vehicles can be spotted from far away, if you got skill take them out before the circle get smaller...problem solved.

No thats a FACT, its a competitive game and your using vehicles to remove the skillgap between you and good players which is a break in the balance, combined with the fact nearly 70% of Solo Top 10s have atleast 3 or 4 cars driving you have a very poor gameplay experience in what should be a highly competitive game. Its the equivalent to using the Vex Mythoclast in Destiny 1 before the nerf or the BAR in CoD WW2, its a break in balance and a Meta which removes the skill gap. If you cant see how this is a issue your pretty dense or one of those players who dont want a skillgap to bridge and drive around all game.

Just now, XI DeViLz IX said:

No thats a FACT, its a competitive game and your using vehicles to remove the skillgap between you and good players which is a break in the balance, combined with the fact nearly 70% of Solo Top 10s have atleast 3 or 4 cars driving you have a very poor gameplay experience in what should be a highly competitive game. Its the equivalent to using the Vex Mythoclast in Destiny 1 before the nerf or the BAR in CoD WW2, its a break in balance and a Meta which removes the skill gap. If you cant see how this is a issue your pretty dense or one of those players who dont want a skillgap to bridge and drive around all game.

I think what I don't understand is, if you are good at the game then shooting people out of vehicles should be a breeze. I have done it in numerous games and I am nowhere near one of the best players at all. 

Just takes practice. Cars will remain as they are now and as they always have. It won't change. 

2 minutes ago, XI DeViLz IX said:

Mainly this game (like games in general) are made for fun and not for competition! But ok, if you can't see the competition....here, You vs. Dacia.....Dacia cannot shoot but you can, huuu? :D

Funny thing is, i do love fly Helicopters or driving the LAV in Battlefield and melt peoples.....to be the MVP, people keep crying about and i don't care. 

As a casual gamer i don't mind other peoples skills and how they think the game is meant to be played.

If you can't handle the heat, it's probably not the right game for you. 

3 minutes ago, JDzerofive said:

I think what I don't understand is, if you are good at the game then shooting people out of vehicles should be a breeze. I have done it in numerous games and I am nowhere near one of the best players at all. 

Just takes practice. Cars will remain as they are now and as they always have. It won't change. 

You have 44 games of Solo played and 2 wins please... 

Yes shooting players out of cars is easy, in a 1 v 1 situation, in a Top 10 as soon as you shoot 1 car the rest charge you and other players line up shots on you, the only way to deal with this is snaking into the next circles hoping your not seen by other players until their vehicles are no longer a viable option for them. This makes a already slow paced game slower and boring and removes any skillgap because any noob can drive around until Top 5, so it still ruins gameplay.

3 minutes ago, XI DeViLz IX said:

You have 44 games of Solo played and 2 wins please... 

Yes shooting players out of cars is easy, in a 1 v 1 situation, in a Top 10 as soon as you shoot 1 car the rest charge you and other players line up shots on you, the only way to deal with this is snaking into the next circles hoping your not seen by other players until their vehicles are no longer a viable option for them. This makes a already slow paced game slower and boring and removes any skillgap because any noob can drive around until Top 5, so it still ruins gameplay.

Whether I have two wins or twenty wins, that is irrelevant to the conversation. 

It's easy in a top 10/5 scenario. I did it today in a top 10 and I killed the guy in the vehicle and carried on as normal. Looking at this too much. Play to win. Not to moan. 

6 minutes ago, TERMINATRIXXX said:

Mainly this game (like games in general) are made for fun and not for competition! But ok, if you can't see the competition....here, You vs. Dacia.....Dacia cannot shoot but you can, huuu? :D

Funny thing is, i do love fly Helicopters or driving the LAV in Battlefield and melt peoples.....to be the MVP, people keep crying about and i don't care. 

As a casual gamer i don't mind other peoples skills and how they think the game is meant to be played.

If you can't handle the heat, it's probably not the right game for you. 

I can kill you no problem as you dont want be good hence why you will stay trash and never be good at any game, probably why you hide your stats. Funny though because I dont die to vehicles I just know a few thing about balancing and competitive games (which this is, if you want to be casual play fortnite), Im also not trying to dictate how people play I just want to see balacing addressed.

Tell me something what are you going to do when fuel consumption rates get increased and you cant drive the length of the map 8 times without refuelling? Will this still be the right game for you when you actually have to get good to get past Top 90? lol

8 minutes ago, JDzerofive said:

Whether I have two wins or twenty wins, that is irrelevant to the conversation. 

It's easy in a top 10/5 scenario. I did it today in a top 10 and I killed the guy in the vehicle and carried on as normal. Looking at this too much. Play to win. Not to moan. 

Well it is as you lack experience, out of the 144 Solo games Ive played atleast 100 of them have ended in a destruction derby due to poor balancing. Also Im not complaining about being killed, Im complaining about the balance so the game can improve..... you know... the whole point of Game Preview? 

28 minutes ago, JDzerofive said:

Cars will remain as they are now and as they always have. It won't change. 

We're a build or 2 behind the PC, Fuel consumption will be increased like it was on PC.

17 minutes ago, XI DeViLz IX said:

I can kill you no problem as you dont want be good hence why you will stay trash and never be good at any game, probably why you hide your stats. Funny though because I dont die to vehicles I just know a few thing about balancing and competitive games (which this is, if you want to be casual play fortnite), Im also not trying to dictate how people play I just want to see balacing addressed.

Tell me something what are you going to do when fuel consumption rates get increased and you cant drive the length of the map 8 times without refuelling? Will this still be the right game for you when you actually have to get good to get past Top 90? lol

Calm down. 

And i am good in everything, specially got some advanced social skills in communicate in appropriate manner ;)

Hiding my stats?

Fortnite?

Your assumptions are pretty bad.

Consumption rates? I don't care, if games get overnerfed i just delete it and play other games, and even if so griefers gonna grief.

Btw. i prefer to use a LVL 5 Dacia, it's almost impossible to destroy lol

1 minute ago, TERMINATRIXXX said:

Calm down. 

And i am good in everything, specially got some advance social skills in communicate in appropriate manner ;)

Hiding my stats?

Fortnite?

Your assumptions are pretty bad.

Consumption rates? I don't care, if games get overnerfed i just delete it and play other games, and even if so griefers gonna grief.

LOL Okay your assuming Im angry which is expected from someone with sadistic tendencies ? 

I just looked up your GT and you have everything hidden from stats to friends to games you play.

FortNite is a free casual game perfectly suited for someone like yourself

Dont come and try debate game settings if you dont care then when all you care for is a argument, but again you have sadistic behaviour so I should have expected that.

13 minutes ago, XI DeViLz IX said:

Well it is as you lack experience, out of the 144 Solo games Ive played atleast 100 of them have ended in a destruction derby due to poor balancing. Also Im not complaining about being killed, Im complaining about the balance so the game can improve..... you know... the whole point of Game Preview? 

Yeah ok... 

but you're complaining about a key game play element which won't be removed or changed drastically. The only thing that will change is the fuel consumption as you had highlighted earlier. 

You clearly haven't played in the competitive scene before. 

LOL Okay your assuming Im angry which is expected from someone with sadistic tendencies ? 

I just looked up your GT and you have everything hidden from stats to friends to games you play.

FortNite is a free casual game perfectly suited for someone like yourself

Dont come and try debate game settings if you dont care then when all you care for is a argument, but again you have sadistic behaviour so I should have expected that.

It's called privacy ;)

And please stay on topic!

I think that a great way of doing this is to shut down the cars within a certain radius of the first death circle. Maybe 30m from that circle and all cars are automatically set to self destruction, even the ones that are already in this would allow some of the cars that are already in become great cover without the possibility of exploding and the filthy and dirty win of raodkilling to eat chicken goes away and then shit kids who are lower on the skillgap that have never won withouta car will be left looking at the spawn screen. Then all will be right with world as the skillgap is reintroduced :D

4 minutes ago, JDzerofive said:

Yeah ok... 

but you're complaining about a key game play element which won't be removed or changed drastically. The only thing that will change is the fuel consumption as you had highlighted earlier. 

You clearly haven't played in the competitive scene before. 

Im not asking for it to be removed or changed in a way others have ask like disabling them in Top 10. Im LITERALLY looking at the game point out whats unbalanced and will happy wth just fuel consumption increases.

Ive played competitive Halo for 16 months understanding balanced gameplay is not hard, apparently you were never in a competitive scene if you cannot see the balancing currently here.

9 minutes ago, TERMINATRIXXX said:

It's called privacy ;)

And please stay on topic!

Nice reversal, some mental gymnastics there luv. ?? 

4 minutes ago, Mr Carbine89 said:

I think that a great way of doing this is to shut down the cars within a certain radius of the first death circle. Maybe 30m from that circle and all cars are automatically set to self destruction, even the ones that are already in this would allow some of the cars that are already in become great cover without the possibility of exploding and the filthy and dirty win of raodkilling to eat chicken goes away and then shit kids who are lower on the skillgap that have never won withouta car will be left looking at the spawn screen. Then all will be right with world as the skillgap is reintroduced :D

Nice sarcasm bro but no one is asking for trash methods like that, just a fuel consumption increase as currently on a full tank you can drive the length of the map 8 times which has led us to this "Mad Max Meta".

19 hours ago, SuckitTribeck said:

Mrpinkudh you are obviously one of the garbage players we are talking about. Only the retards that use this method defend it. Quit being a FAIRY and get out the car and fight like a man. 

Actually I don't use this method, but thanks for playing.

It's fair game, and just because you can't shoot a driver doesn't mean we need to nerf this game for you. Gain some skills and you'll be able to shoot tires, heads, etc. 

And if calling me a FAIRY is just another word for "Fag" then you can go f**k yourself. Whiny little b*tch.

Nice sarcasm bro but no one is asking for trash methods like that, just a fuel consumption increase as currently on a full tank you can drive the length of the map 8 times which has led us to this "Mad Max Meta".

Sarcasm wtf is wrong with people on this forum always got to go for personal stab WTF! Grow up, it wasn't sarcasm neither and this mad max meta never hit PC in the slight because of the M&K being so accurate. i want to see videos of everyone who said get better, shoot tyres and heads of the drivers, I want to see videos of you doing this I don't mean just one! I mean you consistently doing this and then I will take what you say for granted?.....

Just now, XI DeViLz IX said:

It wont stop me unloading a round in your ass. 

Depends if the rocket launchers have been introduced at that point.

1 hour ago, XI DeViLz IX said:

As soon as someone disagrees with your point of view you jump to childish insults. You're not going to convince anyone to agree with your points if you immediately insult them afterwards. Here let's try:

The sky is green, you f***ing retard.

Have I convinced you?