Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wizardO3

Caught one! Either MnK, or aim assist bot.

4 minutes ago, fUll951 said:

why does no one have faith in the skills of controller users anymore?

oh yeah I forgot.  no aim assist. but that can't be why? I've played cod and all the fps shooters with aim assist off and did just fine?

maybe,  just maybe it's the nature of the game. there's only one Winner and 99 sore losers every round

There is alot of good people that use controllers, how can you not see the issue?  

i like playing with no aim assist, gta i am in the free aim lobbies.  

9 hours ago, BareNekked said:

$5000? Wow. No, I said $2000. Pre-made gaming PCs at Best Buy, even the $5000 ones, have cheap parts .. you’re looking at cheap motherboard, cheap RAM, cheap storage, cheap PSU. And more than likely they have non-K CPUs and reference GPUs. I would never recommend anyone getting pre made junk, no matter how much they cost. And anyone is capable of building one. I had a harder time putting together my kid’s hot wheels garage. PC building is literally plug and play. If you can snap legos together, you can build a PC. 

See, that's where I excel. I could put together the hot wheels garage, probably even blindfolded, but be damned if I have any clue as to what the hell a non k cpu is....Also could tear apart a 2015 Shelby mustang, literally bolt by bolt, then put it all back together again without a single bolt laying around when I was done. And I truly wish it was. Sadly last time I tried to get a PC put together, I had to download this, upgrade that, this thing does not work with that thing...spent $800 back in 2005 for the weirdest paper weight ever....Just broke down, went to rent to own, then got an acer. So much for saveing a buck for collage.

11 minutes ago, wizardO3 said:

See, that's where I excel. I could put together the hot wheels garage, probably even blindfolded, but be damned if I have any clue as to what the hell a non k cpu is....Also could tear apart a 2015 Shelby mustang, literally bolt by bolt, then put it all back together again without a single bolt laying around when I was done. And I truly wish it was. Sadly last time I tried to get a PC put together, I had to download this, upgrade that, this thing does not work with that thing...spent $800 back in 2005 for the weirdest paper weight ever....Just broke down, went to rent to own, then got an acer. So much for saveing a buck for collage.

Yeah I work on my truck a lot too. Has nothing to do with building PCs though so I don’t understand why you brought that up. And the hot wheels garage was easy to put together. That was my point. It’s that easy to put together a PC, people just think it’s hard because “technology.” 

On 12/31/2017 at 6:28 PM, RayPanSupreme said:

absolutely nothing about that video looked suspicious, he landed a few shots while you ran a fairly straight line at close range.

yep looks pretty normal and very close range

Aimbot is basically an instant headshot death with anyweapon at an incredible speed and big distance. Very easy to detect. 

Script is most if not all shots on you at a fast rate and not necessarily to the head at a close to mid distance and sometimes a long distance. You can survive some times but with a lot of damage and they usually kill you easily once you leave cover. A lot harder to detect at a closer range and with some weapons. AKM and SKS users are easy to detect with this cheat. 

Uhh... You were basically running in a straight line... I know it may have looked like you were doing some zig zags, but you were not..  Looked like you were moving your camera more left to right then your actual character.  So basically you gave him a straight shot.  My advice would be to not suck so bad and learn how to juke.

Hey wizard, not sure what he is using but with the m16 my burst is fairly accurate. I  haven’t had the chance to watch the video but I can hit 7/10 shots with my controller. Especially with burst.

On 31.12.2017 at 2:26 AM, wizardO3 said:

Hey guys, decided to drop into my very "favorite" spot for good loot, got to the ground and noticed I was not alone, tried to see if I could pull some luck and grab a gun before he did, but no such dice. As soon as I seen him bending over and then loading up, I decided to get out of there lickity split. As soon as I got out of the warehouse I started ziging and zagging at full speed......Blamblamblam, ALL 3 SHOT BURRIED INTO MY BACKSIDE WHILE RUNNING AND ZIGGING ABOUT! and not a single miss, nor a single second wasted in dispatching me...it absolutely has to be MnK, if not a aimbot of some kind.
https://mixer.com/wizardO3?vod=14635241

Maybe a good player???

Iv had people tell me I was running in a straight line, Iv had everyone mention a good player, and yet I know what I did and I know how good people can be......at most I'm willing to buy luck. 
Totally off the wall luck. Nothing less and I don't even truly believe that. You don't get 3 shots that perfectly horizontal on a moving target. Hell, even in a straight line, one should have hit my ass, neck, and possibly in the head. Not kidney shots every time.

On 1/1/2018 at 4:08 PM, wizardO3 said:

I was not running straight line, in fact when he hit me, you can clearly see me running sharp left.

Your character was simply wiggling left and right... you did not even move your body out alignment. I am a terrible shot and could have killed you doing what you did. 

I do agree, you could have killed me....Not even doubting I should have died, its just how I died....

It actually looks a bit fishy to me, he was moving a bit and I wouldn't think he got to close to you but you did hang up on the door for a second... could have been that he got close enough to put them in you from the hip and was lucky. That being said, those shots were fast as hell and it seemed like he fired three rounds and all three nailed you. I would have to watch the video again.