So, this has been happening to me for a while and I can recreate it with every assault rifle, I am not sure if it happens to sub-machine guns or not. When I try to fire my guns and am moving, sometimes the guns will not fire, if the weapons is on auto it does not start firing after I stop moving. For both semi and full auto I need to go into my inventory and modify (like remove the site and re-attach or change the mag attachment) in order to be able to use the gun again. This is incredibly annoying and needs to be fixed. In close range fights, it is just a guaranteed death and on long range fights, it is a massive inconvenience. I can recreate this is a video if need be, but this should not be an uncommon thing. Several of my friends seem to have the issue, although admittedly not at the level I seem to (which is pretty much once a fight). Just to clarify, this is an issue with me moving when I try to start shooting, if I am standing still then I try to move once I am shooting there are no issues.

Here is a clip I made in-game (sorry for the zoom I don't normally stream PUBG so the resolution is weird)

https://clips.twitch.tv/SuperModernQueleaPJSugar

https://clips.twitch.tv/PlacidOilyChipmunkPlanking

At first I didn't know what was going on 100%, but the explanation I gave towards the end seems to be most accurate. It is cause by holding breath while scoped and shooting, then holding the trigger down while you stop holding breath. Then, waiting to shoot and when you try to shoot it does not work, un-scoping also does not work in these instances. 

Hello Mister, thank you for the report.

I cannot seem to replicate this particular issue you are experiencing, In saying this if possible can I get you to list  your PC Specs and Internet connection type below.

If you need I have attached a link to the bug report layout below.