Minderfreak

Didn't get my BP after winning?

Hello,

I won a game for the first time and I was excited so I even took screenshot but I didn't receive my BP so the excitement dismissed quickly. After watching the replay of my victory I noticed that I left before the countdown at the end was at 0 but at the same time I just left by the Exit to Lobby button. Could it be caused by that?  I also played a few games after that one and I normally received my BP but still missing the ones from the win. Not even buying a crate helped (refreshing the BP value). By the way, don't laugh at me just for 1 kill.

2017-12-27.png

Same goes for me. I have won 2 games with my squad and no one from us recieves BP.

First game was at 23/12/2017 but i have no Replay for this one (it was overwritten by other Replays). I have received 666 BP for that game. (Squad members: kruudash, Jurati, Kilares)

And here is the second one (I didn't remember how many BP we have earned. It was around 550):

2ndGame.png

Same problem here, it's strange because we are three guys playing togheter and it happens to me and to one of the others two guys.

I win at least 4 matches without receiving anything. I dont know if with the update it's fixed but I want my more or less 2000BP for the four matches winned.