Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ikaiyoo

Cancel.... not authorized reconnect?

I'm like 99% positive the actual problem is too much traffic  for the server to handle because of all of the Christmas recipients of the game, thereby kicking some players and not allowing some to connect/reconnect. 

i have two xbox one s consoles in the same household and only one account with the game on it, i shared the game through the home xbox sharing, and it works on my brothers xbox but not mine 

Love this game but think I’m done till they fix the bull. Game crashes, crappy controls, crappy frames, entire houses with absolutely no loot to be seen anywhere.. 2-10 rounds are fun lol while it was cool at launch now it’s just annoying and needs fixing ASAP.

Just keep trying to reconnect/re-load game. It will work eventually, no redownloading needed. Either work was being done to the servers restricting server space temporarily or the servers are at maximum capacity due to it being the holidays. Trust me my squads had the same issue just now and we've all got back in. Good luck and peace out 

I played a match of solo, finished 4th, and then went to grab something to drink.  I come back to turn off the game because my son had an appointment and it said this.  I thought it was just trying to put me back in the game I had died in.  Only game I had played.  I just tried to play and I keep getting this.  Hopefully it is fixed soon.

Happened to me after a game. I was able to restart pubg by starting another Xbox game, then going back to pubg. Got logged and in game. After the next game finished same issue occurred, but this time no matter what I try including restarting the Xbox won’t work. 

You don’t have to do anything ?jus stay on the game don’t quit and reboot it. And jus keep pressing a to retry connection and it works 3-4 attempts later. I shit you not. 

The game has crashed on me as many as 5 times in one game. What's worse is no one can stream while playing due to the long process of the crash.. this makes the game unbearable total amount of crashes in less than 2 weeks owning it. . . . 76 now I will say. If this was a free beta I wouldn't be so irritated. But since I paid 29.99 for entertainment I'm kinda disappointed. 

Graphics take a long time to load. Which is annoying. Bushes look like enemies and rocks like jeeps.. if you had a good run on pc pubg maybe you were ahead of your game.  But it seems like your falling behind. 300k servers for Xbox live alone. Yet your game randomly crashes why? 

i fear this is just a similiar issue like the XBOX_LIVE_FATAL_ERROR. (fails to detect your gold sub, or that you are logged in to xbox live)

this 'not authorized' issue looks like a bug where the game fails to detect you 'own' the game. (not detecting the digital key, thus thinks you didn't buy it, sync failure with you xbox)