Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cruzeflip

Changing Username on PUBG

Hi, so I heard that with the release of 1.0, you were able to change the username, but it seems like that isn't the case. I have a username that my brother chose without him letting me know about and it will most likely get me banned, which I don't want since I play this game a lot now. Is there anyway to change my username or get in touch with a moderator who can? Thanks.

3 hours ago, Cruzeflip said:

Hi, so I heard that with the release of 1.0, you were able to change the username, but it seems like that isn't the case. I have a username that my brother chose without him letting me know about and it will most likely get me banned, which I don't want since I play this game a lot now. Is there anyway to change my username or get in touch with a moderator who can? Thanks.

I guess it's to do with steam, you have change username there. i believe it's all linked if i am not wrong. plus this is the xbox forums.

7 minutes ago, SirDubstep said:

I guess it's to do with steam, you have change username there. i believe it's all linked if i am not wrong. plus this is the xbox forums.

Ok, didn’t noticed this was the Xbox forums. Sorry!

54 minutes ago, Cruzeflip said:

Ok, didn’t noticed this was the Xbox forums. Sorry!

No worry, easy mistake to make.

i hope you are able to change the username. check account setting,  i am not sure if PUBG have their own username thing but i am sure it's all linked with your steam account.