Sign in to follow this  
HeavyGrenadier

S1896 pump bug

If you reload an S1896 completely, the final shotgun shell is not chambered/pumped as part of the reload animation.  The only way to pump it to chamber a shell is by actually firing the gun.  This means that there are times when you're fighting people and instead of a fully armed and ready shotgun, you have to pump it once.  Many times, I am pointing directly at someone and the gun pumps instead of fires.

I figured others have written about this before, however, I feel so inclined to report this because this issue recently killed my team.  I was in a position to kill the last person on an opposing team and instead my shotgun chambered a round when I pressed mouse one instead of firing.  Hence, I died when he turned around and shot my in the face.

The pump action is honestly one of my favorite guns, but this bug is really a life-or-death sort of thing and needs to be fixed.  Please just add the final pump to the reload animation instead of when you fire the first round after a reload.

On 4/30/2017 at 6:48 PM, HeavyGrenadier said:

If you reload an S1896 completely, the final shotgun shell is not chambered/pumped as part of the reload animation.  The only way to pump it to chamber a shell is by actually firing the gun.  This means that there are times when you're fighting people and instead of a fully armed and ready shotgun, you have to pump it once.  Many times, I am pointing directly at someone and the gun pumps instead of fires.

I figured others have written about this before, however, I feel so inclined to report this because this issue recently killed my team.  I was in a position to kill the last person on an opposing team and instead my shotgun chambered a round when I pressed mouse one instead of firing.  Hence, I died when he turned around and shot my in the face.

The pump action is honestly one of my favorite guns, but this bug is really a life-or-death sort of thing and needs to be fixed.  Please just add the final pump to the reload animation instead of when you fire the first round after a reload.

This is a known issue and is on the bug list.

Thanks for the report. :-)

This is still a bug...
I died several times because of it in the last  weeks, Latest was last night....
When can we expect this to be fixed please?