Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLUEHOUND

Vehicle fix recommendation

Maybe it's already been suggested, so if I'm repeating or poaching another's idea I apologize 

what about being able to shoot out the radiator on the vehicles. Then the engine would lose power and eventually be disabled after "X" amount of time(30-60 seconds).   

And/or

shooting the rear of the vehicles to puncture the fuel tank and all the gas runs out.

This would still basically be realistic, would allow for vehicles to be used for their primary purpose.  A guy could fire a few shots at the radiator to puncture the radiator without completely exposing himself to every other player on the map.  And somebody just driving into the circle like the game intended would still have a change to play with honor....

It would be much easier to just lower the damage on cars so you can blow them up  easily like you see on PC. PC doesnt have this car problem for that very reason. 

Anything that helps prevent the moronic GTA/Demolition Derby in the last circle, is greatly appreciated!

Realistic?????? I hit a pot hole last week, punctured a tire, bent the rim, and destroyed the shocks and struts for a grand total of $1400 damage. I emptied 3 clips of a SCAR into one of these coward drivers today and on the third pass his amazing driver skills and talent in the world of PUBG Xbox ran me over. I don’t even think it was smoking yet!!! So let’s talk realistic.