Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DB Solo YT

Mini Killtage #1

You're quite the aggressive one. I'm more of na hide til the end of the game so no tips coming from me but I hope I don't find you in any of my games. You might not be a killing god but your aim is better than mine for sure.

Good vídeo tho.

29 minutes ago, DB Solo YT said:

I'd appreciate any tips, i'm trying to get better any feedback is greatly appreciated

You're already doing much better than me so.. IDK, just keep up the good work!

I'm all repped out for today but I'll get it tomorrow for posting the video. 

Edit: I did like it on YT though. 

Good video. I def like going single fire in a lot of those medium range situations but you are pretty good close range with the single fire. I usually go burst or auto in close range. 

Your doing pretty good so far. Have you tried the lean function? I noticed you mainly strafe around when you could lean in a door way. Not sure if it will help your game style but it works for me

33 minutes ago, Squibeel said:

You're quite the aggressive one. I'm more of na hide til the end of the game so no tips coming from me but I hope I don't find you in any of my games. You might not be a killing god but your aim is better than mine for sure.

Good vídeo tho.

Thanks Man, what i like to do early game is play super aggro to practice aiming and see the stuff i can do, it helps alot for me since i'm getting used to everything, bullet drop etc, didn't come from pc like alot of people xD appreciate the feedback

3 minutes ago, Stormshadow312 said:

Good video. I def like going single fire in a lot of those medium range situations but you are pretty good close range with the single fire. I usually go burst or auto in close range. 

Yeah haha i'm now starting to use auto/burst in close range because it shreds people and with the recoil patch i really like auto close range , appreciate the feedback man!

4 minutes ago, GingerFlicker said:

Your doing pretty good so far. Have you tried the lean function? I noticed you mainly strafe around when you could lean in a door way. Not sure if it will help your game style but it works for me

I haven't really used the lean function at all i'm going to try that bro i've seen people dominate me using it haha i just gotta get used to it, it seems like the people who are good with the lean came from siege did u come from rainbow six siege? & Thanks for the feedback !!

24 minutes ago, DB Solo YT said:

It seems like the people who are good with the lean came from siege did u come from rainbow six siege? & Thanks for the feedback !!

Nope I have only played siege a few times. I have just picked up the lean function recently, not the best at it but still better than some!

Hey man, what are your sensitivities set to?  I have a problem with the left analog stick being too sensitive.  Barely move it and he will strafe left and right too much.  Hard to walk through door fluently sometimes.  Nice vid. 

Hold to aim in cqb with auto fire. Don’t hold the trigger down but tap. Your semi auto is at a huge disadvantage.

you don’t aim at all unless it’s FPS, that’s fine but The third person aim is better than you’d think

19 hours ago, DB Solo YT said:

I'd appreciate any tips, i'm trying to get better any feedback is greatly appreciated

Sure.

1. Set every gun to full auto when you pick them up. You have more time to switch to single fire when engaging in mid-long range gunfights, but if you have sudden close combat gunfights (which can happen both indoors and in the middle of a field), you're set with full auto already selected. And a lot of the kills in your video are at close range, sometimes even point blank range, where full auto will end it a lot faster.

2. Don't ADS in close combat. There's no need. Use hold to AIM, you keep a wider field of vision and it makes full auto at close range easier to guide and control. You can keep 4x on your ARs without losing close combat effectiveness. Some people say they keep a shotgun or SMG for close quarters, but there's no need. An AR is just as effective in close combat, there's no need to hinder your arsenal.

3. If you can get your precision up where you can track targets better, try not to move so much while shooting. A lot of people like strafing left and right to be a harder target, and that's fine because usually they fire at the end of a strafe in that split second when they're not moving. Moving and firing at the same time increases bullet spread.