Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smood

Ppl double boosting and...

This guy wants everything that kills him late game banned and done away with. Sounds like you need some situational awareness. And to realize this game isn't just a shooter it's a life and death battle. Do whatever you gotta do to be the last man standing. Find a way be smart, out think, out maneuver, out last

1 minute ago, maximuzprime said:

This guy wants everything that kills him late game banned and done away with. Sounds like you need some situational awareness. And to realize this game isn't just a shooter it's a life and death battle. Do whatever you gotta do to be the last man standing. Find a way be smart, out think, out maneuver, out last

Dont you be bringing that logic to these forums young man smh ??

4 minutes ago, maximuzprime said:

Can you believe someone came out of a building and shot me last game point blank? We need to tell the devs to disable shooting the first 5 minutes so I can play longer......?

I hate when people use rocks and trees as cover in the final circle. So cheap, men stand in the open and trade fire not play peek a boo. Can't we get all cover removed from the last 2 circles? Grass as well

Lol this guy and his suggestions.........I just come here to get a good laugh at bad players haha..........just watch your back, be aware of your surroundings. You should be able to kill someone who is losing health faster than they will kill you.

22 minutes ago, GingerFlicker said:

Lol this guy and his suggestions.........I just come here to get a good laugh at bad players haha..........just watch your back, be aware of your surroundings. You should be able to kill someone who is losing health faster than they will kill you.

Post your stats and wins please let’s compare

2 minutes ago, Smood said:

If you are so good at the game why do you need the devs to ban things for you end game?

11 minutes ago, Smood said:

Why should I show mine, your the one complaining about end game scenarios and reasons why you can't win lol

1 minute ago, GingerFlicker said:

Why should I show mine, your the one complaining about end game scenarios and reasons why you can't win lol

Well show him your stats lol, don't be that guy.