Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smood

Ppl double boosting and...

Staying in the wall near the end to shoot ppl in the back..is that really a tactic? Make guns not fire at all if you are not in the circle. Sleazy tactic

Double boosting only works for so long. Especially during the last circles. The maiden kills extremely quickly once the circle gets small enough. It is fine how it is....just cause someone killed you once from the blue doesn’t mean they camp there the whole game. It’s literally impossible to be in the blue during end game.

1 minute ago, Smood said:

Happened 4 games in a row last night. It’s a problem 

Ok, we will see if anyone else has a problem with it.....

Simple fix, you can only use health gear and run, guns won’t fire until in the safe zone. I thinks that’s reasonable

7 minutes ago, H8Laggers said:

Sleazy tactic?

Hardly 

That was insightful. 

Just now, Smood said:

That was insightful. Repped

You repped him for giving his opinion on an open forum??? Smh.....

2 minutes ago, Snowy Ghost said:

Whole point is to be the last one standing. What works for them works for you

Ok, so everyone should focus on health loot and battle it out in the blue. Gotcha

2 minutes ago, GrumpyBstard said:

Doesnt matter if its a sleazy tactic if it gets you that chicken dinner.

And getting that chicken dinner does what for you exactly? That’s why we have XIM4 cheaters and ppl crying about aiming. 

3 minutes ago, Smood said:

Ok, so everyone should focus on health loot and battle it out in the blue. Gotcha

Everyone does what they plan to do. Theres no set rules.  Thats what makes a fun game. One tactic is try and be on everyone's flank using the blue. Its risky but its part of the game. No differnt then being prone behind a rock

1 minute ago, Smood said:

And getting that chicken dinner does what for you exactly? That’s why we have XIM4 cheaters and ppl crying about aiming. 

And getting shot in the back from the blue zone does what for you exactly, except crying on the forums.

Haven’t had this happen much to be honest. But I pay just as much attention to whats in the circle as what’s out of it when the circle shrinks. Never assume no one could be behind you lol. 

I havent played pc in a while, but that used to be a big problem on there until they buffed the hell out of blue wall damage for the smaller circles. 

3 minutes ago, Snowy Ghost said:

Everyone does what they plan to do. Theres no set rules.  Thats what makes a fun game. One tactic is try and be on everyone's flank using the blue. Its risky but its part of the game. No differnt then being prone behind a rock

No set rules, yet the rule is to stay in the circle. 

4 minutes ago, GrumpyBstard said:

And getting shot in the back from the blue zone does what for you exactly, except crying on the forums.

I was following the rules and playing in the designated area, you know like a real man, not a chicken 

Just now, Smood said:

No set rules, yet the rule is to stay in the circle. 

No inside the circle means the blue doesn't kill you. No rules about having to be in it

30 minutes ago, Smood said:

Staying in the wall near the end to shoot ppl in the back..is that really a tactic? Make guns not fire at all if you are not in the circle. Sleazy tactic

If you don’t have a problem with the car spam why do you have a problem with this?

not like you can’t double boost and go kill them...

1 minute ago, Snowy Ghost said:

No inside the circle means the blue doesn't kill you. No rules about having to be in it

Well sorry I struck your nerve, obviously this is a tactic you use. Grow a pair

1 minute ago, Get that t4ng said:

If you don’t have a problem with the car spam why do you have a problem with this?

not like you can’t double boost and go kill them...

I do have a probem with car meta, been making posts about that daily lol 

I give props to whoever does this. Even if they manage to kill you they will probably be one bullet from death right after that. That shit kills you FAST at the end. Besides it's not like you can't see into the blue. 

2 minutes ago, Smood said:

Well sorry I struck your nerve, obviously this is a tactic you use. Grow a pair

No nerve struck you just seem like you dont think outside the circle. Your pro tip for the day, always watch your back dont assume its clear cause you dont see anyone.