Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Felix452

Should Xbox one and Xbox original have diffenret sever

Ok from what I seen there some advantages on one console then the  other the graphics make a bigs difference unlike pc where you have option buying new parts to handle it we stuck at buying a whole new console that cost more then one part should we have are own separate server to compastate this problem

3 minutes ago, Felix452 said:

Ok from what I seen there some advantages on one console then the  other the graphics make a bigs difference unlike pc where you have option buying new parts to handle it we stuck at buying a whole new console that cost more then one part should we have are own separate server to compastate this problem

Microsfts entire marketing theme for the X was that it played all the games the OG Xbox did and with the same people....all on the same games and same servers. If they did this it could cause a huge rift in the Xbox community. Think about it, X gets its own severs because.....well the original is not good enough anymore. If that was the case they should have marketed it as the next generation console and not just an optimized version of the original. 

I guess it time for a next generation cause in if one version get advantage there point of playing this not kbm where I can order a xim for both one is clearly advance then the other where it impeds on gameplay performance 

i dont think thers any advantage, i get constant 15 fps at myltia and rozhok because the one x  renders to far for it to handle, ican see power plant and containers from myltia.

it works okay in city but inbetween big citys, basicaly in the middle of nowhere its terrible.

it also crashes when opening inventory in these places because the x has the 3D character model wich causes issues on PC even

What we really need to do is have dsl servers and cable servers separate!  And if you play with the light on your cheating, and I don’t want you on my server!!

I could see when they update it, 30 FPS for Xbox OG/S + Xbox One X and Cross play with PC for 60fps. 

Unless theres a large enough population for Xbox One X to have it’s own 60fps servers, I doubt they’ll mix people locked in at 30 FPS with those reaching 60.