spartanatreyu

PUBG does not respect Windows 7/8/10 high DPI scaling settings causing pixelated/noisey rendering and bad text rendering and AA confusion.

I found a fix for the issue here, but the game should already handle this for everyone who doesn't apply this fix:

This is also probably the cause of a lot of people complaining about anti-aliasing when it's really the operating system's scaling working incorrectly with the game.

• Like 1

Yea we had pixelated/blurry red dot, holo 2x scope, crossbow blue zone water (everytime on me) and everything furthet than 200m. and we get that after 1.0 release with new map

i dont think anything can be done, some pc users got this problem, some xbox users too, its been over a month

i personally didnt see any interest from the developers/moderator or at least someone that will tell us if its a problem on their side and if they are willing to fix it or nott

I think the problem comes from the VRam optimization.

After 1.0 update the game use more VRam.

My video card is with 3GB VRam. Because of that when the game uses 2973MB of my card the card just try to compensate and pixelate the game to make it use less VRam.

Write me back your card's VRam

P.S Sorry for my bad English :)

On 1/15/2018 at 1:43 PM, GasPwnz said:

i dont think anything can be done, some pc users got this problem, some xbox users too, its been over a month

i personally didnt see any interest from the developers/moderator or at least someone that will tell us if its a problem on their side and if they are willing to fix it or nott

This issue is more in a code rather than in any OS.

Such issue wasn't present on test servers with the release version. However we see it on live servers. I assume that the problem occured after merge test branch in to prod... 

21 minutes ago, Super COW said:

This issue is more in a code rather than in any OS.

Such issue wasn't present on test servers with the release version. However we see it on live servers. I assume that the problem occured after merge test branch in to prod... 

any idea what can be done from our side?

2 hours ago, GasPwnz said:

any idea what can be done from our side?

This should be fixed by developers.

But, they still cannot optimise the game and we have different maps with different issues, such as:

- a huge amount of drawcalls, that are not required (on Miramar)

- dynamic shadow from grass (on Erangle)

All we can do, it waits for a fix or to buy high-end pc.

I'm pretty sure that bug is from the game not from bad pc i get 40-50 fps ingame which is not bad, the bug is from the game . I found the same bug on Xbox One :)

Also this bug happen after 1.0 update.

They just need to fix it :)