llithix

White screen after start menu

PUBG_RoboDanjal

Hi everyone, if you're having issues with the error below please let us know the following information: 

Which Xbox are you using?
Wired or wireless connection?

Message added by PUBG_RoboDanjal

9 hours ago, Brendan L said:

Try unplugging the Xbox for 30 secs then signing into your account and going straight into the game.

I've tried every "fix" on the forums and get nothing but a white screen EVERY SINGLE TIME. Glad I wasted money on this game.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Brendan L said:

The way to fix the problem is to unplug your Xbox for 30 secs then turn it back on and go straight into the game. But it only works for 1 to 3 matches then it will happen again then you have to repeat the progress over... sadly that is the only way to play the game 

An easier way is just to keep setting your Xbox  offline after each try till it loads. It’ll give you a few games without having to turn your Xbox off

Edited by Bulldog11

Xbox one original wireless connection had this problem reset modem and Xbox and it worked played first game got to last 2 killed the guy came up winner winner chicken  dinner then bang white screen so now just waiting to see if the resets work again or not 

This is still a ongoing issue its been almost a month since the last update whats going on there is still so many major bugs that need to be fix crashes ng white screen slow rendering im playing on the xbox one and im running wired connection with 200down and 100 up

Edited by VansrG

9 minutes ago, Oldmastodonte said:

Original Xbox one) (cable connection)

I am also experiencing the white screen with a cable connection

Xbox one x - wired.

happend on the weekend and after going offline and back online and waiting a long time in the white screen, it loaded me in.

now it’s happened again. Trying lots of stuff without any luck so far

UPDATE: 

I was asking my friends on Xbox if anyone had the same problem and one of my friends had the same internet content filter that I did (for my siblings) 

And he said after he called them and took his Xbox off the network it started working. I did the same and it worked. The internet protection service in name is called rimon. I doubt anyone has the same service as it's only in israel but it does seem the problem is related to internet and connecting to servers. 

I don't know if it has anything to do with the last alpha test of the Xbox one x that I just downloaded. But after the screen title white screen with registered at the top left loading lobby...

Is there any kind progress being to fix this? Its been almost a month since its become an issue and as far as I know not even a mention of what's been causing this problem has posted. Several different "fixes" have been posted but none some to work. Also PC gets a list of things getting worked on but not Xbox? Ridiculous. This topic is reaching Valve levels of communication issues. Just tell us what's going on. I bought this day one and have loved it ever since but would appreciate a time table for when this and other issues will be fixed.

Signed

Concerned Customer

IMPORTANT

Devs Please Read.

This may sound simple and to me, It sounds way too simple to be a complete fix or the reason behind the white screen. 

I have NEVER had the white screen before until this morning when I logged on to PUBG. 

Instantly Ive thought "SHIT" and tried hard-resetting to no avail. After two attempts I decided to check my game manually for an update(Usually all games self update due to xbox settings).

There was an update to be installed, Update #7 I believe from reading the forum notes. I didnt think it was out yet so correct me if I am wrong. 

NOW THE WHITE SCREEN IS GONE.

I am not going to insult anyones intelligence as I'm sure people would check for updates manually and that there is also a way for the devs to know if the issue of the "white screen" is just the user not having the latest patch? 

But it worked for me, fixed through an update. 

Console Type: X1x

Connection Type: Wireless

Hope this can be of use like it was for me.

2 hours ago, Gamer Dan said:

IMPORTANT

Devs Please Read.

This may sound simple and to me, It sounds way too simple to be a complete fix or the reason behind the white screen. 

I have NEVER had the white screen before until this morning when I logged on to PUBG. 

Instantly Ive thought "SHIT" and tried hard-resetting to no avail. After two attempts I decided to check my game manually for an update(Usually all games self update due to xbox settings).

There was an update to be installed, Update #7 I believe from reading the forum notes. I didnt think it was out yet so correct me if I am wrong. 

I am not going to insult anyones intelligence as I'm sure people would check for updates manually and that there is also a way for the devs to know if the issue of the "white screen" is just the user not having the latest patch? 

I’ve done the update and only having the white screen problems since. Never had it before this patch and now it’s happened. 

OG Xbox One, wired, pissed off. 

• Like 1

Ive been playing on the first Xbox one, been all sweet until the last update and now I can’t get past the white screen after the logo

On 1/30/2018 at 5:01 AM, Gamer Dan said:

IMPORTANT

Devs Please Read.

I have done this manually searched for an update I have hard reset my xbox modem router uninstalled the game and reinstalled it I happened after this last update I installed I have tried the go offline and go back online I have tried everything 

Xbox one s 

Wireless and wired connection 

Internet speed 100mbs 

Just curious if anyone else is having this issue with charter or affiliate internet? I didn't have this problem with att or Comcast... just started when I moved and got charter.

15 hours ago, Hamwich said:

Just curious if anyone else is having this issue with charter or affiliate internet? I didn't have this problem with att or Comcast... just started when I moved and got charter.

Actually that is the same case for me I moved and have charter and I get the white loading screen 

13 hours ago, CarRamRodCm said:

Actually that is the same case for me I moved and have charter and I get the white loading screen 

Are you using their modem/router? I'm using my own.