llithix

White screen after start menu

PUBG_RoboDanjal

Hi everyone, if you're having issues with the error below please let us know the following information: 

Which Xbox are you using?
Wired or wireless connection?

Message added by PUBG_RoboDanjal

Hey guyz i just experienced this with the 0.5.28 update on my Xbox One X with wired connection. Restarting my console has corrected this problem. During this it seemed to cause my internet to throttle and i wasnt able to load the forums on my phone or computer. I have my xbox settings on quickstartup so maybe having to hard shutdown the system is the fix. Ill let you know if i experience this again.

Edited by Lock Lung
Added xbox type and connection type

It has been 22 days since this thread started and my friends and I have been experiencing this problem more often now than when the game initially released. It happens pretty much every time I attempt to play the game and the only fix I have found is to quit the game and launch it over and over again until it finally works. It usually takes me 8-10 tries before it finally puts me in the lobby. Please fix this ASAP. 

PS - I am on Xbox one x with a wireless connection. 

I just bought PUBG on xbox. It downloads fine but when I launch the game it takes me through the load and "press A" screens and then dumps me on a white screen that says "Loading lobby" in the upper left corner. I am on an 1TB original xbox one with a wired connection. I have hard reset both my console and all of my network equipment. My nat type is open and im using ipv6. I have not been able to play a single match. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ok those of you with white screen try this out it worked for me (I’ve had a constant white screen since purchasing). 

Check the network settings on your Xbox One to see if it’s using IPv4 and IPv4 simultaneously.  If so log in to your wireless router/gateway and disable/turn off IPv6. If you’re connecting directly to the modem contact your ISP and have them set you up on obtain an IP exclusively from IPv4. 

I can’t sit here and say this will work for everyone but it did solve the issue for me and my friend on XBL. One other thing I tried that may or may not have had an impact is I changed the location of my Xbox to the United Kingdom (I live in the states) before disabling IPv6. 

Give it a shot and post here if it works. Best of luck guys. 

16 hours ago, DudeBroPrime said:

Ok those of you with white screen try this out it worked for me (I’ve had a constant white screen since purchasing). 

Check the network settings on your Xbox One to see if it’s using IPv4 and IPv4 simultaneously.  If so log in to your wireless router/gateway and disable/turn off IPv6. If you’re connecting directly to the modem contact your ISP and have them set you up on obtain an IP exclusively from IPv4. 

I can’t sit here and say this will work for everyone but it did solve the issue for me and my friend on XBL. One other thing I tried that may or may not have had an impact is I changed the location of my Xbox to the United Kingdom (I live in the states) before disabling IPv6. 

Give it a shot and post here if it works. Best of luck guys. 

I have tested this now with over 25 people and everyone of them is claiming it corrected the issue. Again though this will likely only work if the Xbox is connecting with IPv6 and IPv4

On 1/8/2018 at 9:35 AM, Bulldog11 said:

Anybody else try this and does it work?

This did not work for me.  Thanks for the suggestion though.

PUBG Development Team, it has been nearly a month since this issue began.  The people who are experiencing this problem have exerted a lot of time and energy in trying various things to resolve.  You have offered no real solutions.  You either need to fix it or offer those of us who are having this problem a refund.  To continue to ignore this problem is unacceptable.  In your Pre-release software notification you make the customer aware that this is a beta version and that there will be limited functionality.  You also sign off with "see you in game".  Well that is frustratingly inaccurate.  For those of us with this problem we never make it into the game despite having friends online who are getting to enjoy.  You need to put more effort and energy into resolving this ridiculous bug.

Xbox One

Wireless connection

1 minute ago, LinkStar618 said:

PUBG Development Team, it has been nearly a month since this issue began.  The people who are experiencing this problem have exerted a lot of time and energy in trying various things to resolve.  You have offered no real solutions.  You either need to fix it or offer those of us who are having this problem a refund.  To continue to ignore this problem is unacceptable.  In your Pre-release software notification you make the customer aware that this is a beta version and that there will be limited functionality.  You also sign off with "see you in game".  Well that is frustratingly inaccurate.  For those of us with this problem we never make it into the game despite having friends online who are getting to enjoy.  You need to put more effort and energy into resolving this ridiculous bug.

Xbox One

Wireless connection

Pretty much said the same thing on Twitter. You would think that because this game sold like hotcakes they'd hire some people to fix this. I've numerous games that early release and only being unplayable but that was fixed within a week

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Terminal_Frost said:

Pretty much said the same thing on Twitter. You would think that because this game sold like hotcakes they'd hire some people to fix this. I've numerous games that early release and only being unplayable but that was fixed within a week

Not to mention that part of becoming competitive in a game is being able to play.  I can accept the crashing, lagging and rubber banding issues because it still allows you to play and improve for a day when it becomes stable.  But it is criminal to take money from a customer and offer nothing in return.

6 minutes ago, LinkStar618 said:

Not to mention that part of becoming competitive in a game is being able to play.  I can accept the crashing, lagging and rubber banding issues because it still allows you to play and improve for a day when it becomes stable.  But it is criminal to take money from a customer and offer nothing in return.

Also things I've mentioned in my Twitter post. And to add I got to play when I bought it but not since the second update while others have said, on this forum I believe, that since purchase (at launch or after) they have not been able to play. It would be insulting if something of considerable compensation is given out. Ridiculous

Xbox one x wired controller i can't start my game freeze a in the white loading screen please help i re download the game and is updated in 10 to 20 restart and the game don't start?????

I'm just now having the above issue stated in the first post on this thread. I'm playing Xbox one with wireless remote

I have been through crazy things trying to fix this white screen and nothing will work. And when it does fix i play one or two games and it goes right back! I have been on a grind on this game and i have 24 wins on my account, and it’s not gonna stop me so fix your game!!

Xbox one S 

Wirelss 

Edited by EasilyFinnessed
Had to fix

Original Xbox one. 500 gb model. 2TB harddrive external. Both wired and wireless connections. White screen before loading. Sometimes it goes through. 

Please fix your game I’ve been trying to play for a week and can’t even play one game. This is the worst I game I have ever owned it doesn’t even  work thank a lot for another master chief collection 

Edited by DEAD G3NESIS

I get the white screen on loading sometimes too, once or twice I've been like oh dam its stuffed up and just quit the game out.

Many other times though I just ignore the white screen and wait as it does say something about loading in the top left corner of the screen.  In nearly every case that I wait it eventually loads all on its own.

Oh I'm on the XBOX S 2GB HD version.

I use a wireless controller but have it plugged into the Xbox. SO I'm using a wireless controller and plugging it in and saving on batteries.

Edited by DANGEROUS JEZZA
Added console and controler details

Using Xbox one and I tired wired and wireless connection and still having the same problem it freeze on a blank white page i there an solution to this problem Bc it won’t let me play the game 

Bought it yesterday. Xbox one Scorpio edition. Wired or wireless and unable to play. Stuck at white loading lobby screen. Not really thrilled I cant play a game I just bought.

The way to fix the problem is to unplug your Xbox for 30 secs then turn it back on and go straight into the game. But it only works for 1 to 3 matches then it will happen again then you have to repeat the progress over... sadly that is the only way to play the game 

Edited by Brendan L

45 minutes ago, Snurpler said:

Bought it yesterday. Xbox one Scorpio edition. Wired or wireless and unable to play. Stuck at white loading lobby screen. Not really thrilled I cant play a game I just bought.

Try unplugging the Xbox for 30 secs then signing into your account and going straight into the game.

Remember this is only a temporary fix for 1 to 3 matches if your lucky. Hope they fix this soon because this is a lot of there community they are blocking out of the game

Edited by Brendan L