Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deamonomic

error occurred

16 minutes ago, IICAPAII said:

Same here. Rebooted. Reinstalled. Nothing. My squad is having no issues. But I cant get into anything. 

Same here.

North America and all servers problematic.

Nothing shows up on leaderboard. either.

Irritating

42 minutes ago, deamonomic said:

hello, I keep  getting "error occurred" when loading into matchmaking on Xbox one. It will put everyone else into a game but not me. I will sit at the main menu. It wont load any of the items my character has while in the main menu.  doesnt matter what mode i Search for, it wont put me in game.  I Hard reset my Xbox and modem. I have not yet reinstalled the game and debating if I even want to at this point.

I reinstalled and nothing happened. Same error occurs.

42 minutes ago, deamonomic said:

hello, I keep  getting "error occurred" when loading into matchmaking on Xbox one. It will put everyone else into a game but not me. I will sit at the main menu. It wont load any of the items my character has while in the main menu.  doesnt matter what mode i Search for, it wont put me in game.  I Hard reset my Xbox and modem. I have not yet reinstalled the game and debating if I even want to at this point.

I reinstalled and nothing happened. Same error occurs.

9 minutes ago, Tentura said:

SAME - playing on Xbox One X, North America.  Was playing squads with friends, and then it just started out of the blue. Tried hard reboot, reinstall, all the same things. Won't go away.

Every time I load into the game, it shows my character naked and with 0 BP. It says "Error Occurred" at the top. No other indication of what is up. I can get my clothes and BP to show up if I go into customization, but I can not start playing a game, in any mode. If I squad up with my buddies, it just loads them in without me. Always just an "Error Occurred" at the top.

ETA: I am also game sharing - other Xbox account which purchased PUBG is playing fine still (was part of my squad)...my xbox is set as their 'home' xbox, they are playing on another.

I'm not gold sharing and having the same issues, I don't believe it's connected to gold sharing.

2 minutes ago, Jesse Grantham said:

I'm not gold sharing and having the same issues, I don't believe it's connected to gold sharing.

Well, I guess that is a small little nugget of good news... siiiigh... why game why.

13 minutes ago, Nietszche said:

Me too, my Pubg is also on linked account... is that the case for everyone having the issue?

I'm not on  a linked account and I'm having the same issue. Been playing all day then suddenly about an hour ago it started. 

yea same exact thing. logged on xbox, loaded up PUBG, instantly see ERROR OCCURRED. couldn't match into solo. Now im trying to match make into squads and they get into game and im stuck in the menu.

25 minutes ago, Jeremy1221 said:

I have this problem. I game shared Pubg. Maybe this is the problem? 

Game sharing isnt the problem because im having the same issue and i own the game.

2 minutes ago, Tentura said:

Well, I guess that is a small little nugget of good news... siiiigh... why game why.

I just got the game to work by signing in on an alternate account on my Xbox, I think the error is connected to the player account signed in.

10 minutes ago, Jesse Grantham said:

Not gold sharing, either

People with the Xbox one X are playing just fine >:( I’m over here with the S not able to join any game. I did try another profile on my Xbox and was able to play. Please fix this I need those BPs!

57 minutes ago, deamonomic said:

Having the same problem, even tried uninstalling the game and still won’t work. My buddy is litterly on the same WiFi sitting rite next to me and he is able to play with no problems 

13 minutes ago, Jesse Grantham said:

Having same problem and I’m not gold sharing eaither 

3 minutes ago, Treats said:

People with the Xbox one X are playing just fine >:( I’m over here with the S not able to join any game. I did try another profile on my Xbox and was able to play. Please fix this I need those BPs!

Nope... I'm having the issue on an X.

4 minutes ago, Treats said:

Plenty of S users are playing just fine...dont think theres a rwkation here at all

Trying to start a match but error occurred keeps popping up on the top of my screen. Me and my buddy are in the same house on the same WiFi and he is able to play and not having any problems. Tried resetting my Xbox and even uninstalled my game and it did nothing. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix?

If I "add guest" and sign in that way I can create a new character and loadnon fine. Issue has to be something to do with loading out characters.

Same error here. Bought the game, and have a normal Xbox one. Uninstalled and redownloaded and same issue. If I try to due or squad I get paired with people and they go into the game and I stay in lobby... So I am joining squads over and over and over again to make hundreds of squads of 3 to raise awareness of this problem so maybe playerunknown will fix it instead of celebrating 1.0 on PC