Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deamonomic

error occurred

hello, I keep  getting "error occurred" when loading into matchmaking on Xbox one. It will put everyone else into a game but not me. I will sit at the main menu. It wont load any of the items my character has while in the main menu.  doesnt matter what mode i Search for, it wont put me in game.  I Hard reset my Xbox and modem. I have not yet reinstalled the game and debating if I even want to at this point.

I can load the game but it immediately says error occurred and if i try to join a match it says matchmaking failed. How do i fix this. New version downloaded, ive reset my xbox, rebooted the game. Is this the new bug or am i getting shutout by something wierd? 

Same issue, did everything along the lines of resetting and reinstall.  Just wasted time.  Still no solos or duo's regardless of region.  Was playing fine just over 30 minutes ago.  

Same thing happening to me.  Don't try to uninstall that didn't help.  Happens in all ques Solo Duos and Squads

2 minutes ago, SOULAJBOI said:

might be a server issue not sure but my party is able to load in

All on different servers so I don't think its a server issue. Maybe Bluehole issue though. Guess we just have to wait

Did everyone here try to fix their patch version by reinstalling? After doing that is when my errors began.

Same here, I keep getting error occurred on start up and when matchmaking it decides to error and then not search no matter if it’s solo, duos or squad.

maybe servers are down or it could be another patch release update happening ? 

Anyone been in touch with the developers ? 

Same thing happening to me as well. I start the game up and it immediately says error occurred and when trying to load in to anything from solo to squad either I won't load in or my team does and I'm stuck at the start menu still. 

9 minutes ago, Jeremy1221 said:

I have this problem. I game shared Pubg. Maybe this is the problem? 

Me too, my Pubg is also on linked account... is that the case for everyone having the issue?

SAME - playing on Xbox One X, North America.  Was playing squads with friends, and then it just started out of the blue. Tried hard reboot, reinstall, all the same things. Won't go away.

Every time I load into the game, it shows my character naked and with 0 BP. It says "Error Occurred" at the top. No other indication of what is up. I can get my clothes and BP to show up if I go into customization, but I can not start playing a game, in any mode. If I squad up with my buddies, it just loads them in without me. Always just an "Error Occurred" at the top.

ETA: I am also game sharing - other Xbox account which purchased PUBG is playing fine still (was part of my squad)...my xbox is set as their 'home' xbox, they are playing on another.