Sign in to follow this  
strawb3rryx7@gma

Loading the Lobby screen is taking a long time..

This is driving me batshit crazy.  One of the most annoying bugs to pop up, and it happens every time.

Definitely not my PC.. i7-8700k, 16GB DDR4-4266 ram, 1080 TI, RAID0 2x Samsung 960 PRO 512GB M.2. 

Edited by codeX_ATA

I have the same issue, doesn't show any loading progress. Just the blank background landscape image with the dacia. Sometimes it takes 20 seconds to load, sometimes not load at all, very frustrating.

Just signed up to say I'm having this bug as well. Pressing Esc anytime during the loading process will screw it and it'll never load to the lobby.

Edited by Scotty7
typo

Same, please fix this, no reason for a few buttons to take forever to load when the freaking textures and crap have already loaded in and are continuing to play for minutes on end.

same problem here. instead of waiting I press ALT+f4 and join back the game. Before 1.0 i was able to see the refresh button and after refreshing i would be able to join lobby but after 1.0 I don't even get the refresh button

Happens to me too. I eventually connect and get to the main menu but it takes way too long for that to happen.

Specs:

i7 7700k

32gbs of DDR4 RAM

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080

Samsung SSD