Jump to content
BTM

Voice chat not working properly

Recommended Posts

Bug Description:Voice chat currently since the games release has not worked past the pre lobby soon as i spawn in the plane all voice chat except for my team is off but i cannot talk except for rare times it lets me

Date Seen: 03/23/17-Present

Server: Us server not test server

Troubleshooting Attempted: Ive reinstalled the game 3 times fully and i have made sure the game is not blocked on my firewall and ive checked all ingame settings and voice chat is enabled

Other Information: current settings inside gameusersettings config bIsVoiceInputMute=False
bIsVoiceOutputMute=False
bUsePushToTalk=True
bUseGlobalVoice=True
bUseTeamVoice=True

Launch Options: -USEALLAVAILABLECORES 

System Specifications:dxdiag1.png.319a250a5ec15bc024f7e9a25ebe8734.png

dxdiag2.png.9a562fd97d00f91b7bf4b7479eada477.png

Hopefully someone can help fix this issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BTM said:

Bug Description:Voice chat currently since the games release has not worked past the pre lobby soon as i spawn in the plane all voice chat except for my team is off but i cannot talk except for rare times it lets me

Date Seen: 03/23/17-Present

Server: Us server not test server

Troubleshooting Attempted: Ive reinstalled the game 3 times fully and i have made sure the game is not blocked on my firewall and ive checked all ingame settings and voice chat is enabled

Other Information: current settings inside gameusersettings config bIsVoiceInputMute=False
bIsVoiceOutputMute=False
bUsePushToTalk=True
bUseGlobalVoice=True
bUseTeamVoice=True

Launch Options: -USEALLAVAILABLECORES 

System Specifications:dxdiag1.png.319a250a5ec15bc024f7e9a25ebe8734.png

dxdiag2.png.9a562fd97d00f91b7bf4b7479eada477.png

Hopefully someone can help fix this issue

Thanks for the report! :-) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Caesar of Roma i have Problem with Voice chat too when i Use Vpn it's Work for me That's mean My Country Restrectid from Pubg Voice Chat whyy  in other games i can use voice chat i have no problem with it Except with Pubg  i'm From Algeria i hope u report that to dev plz :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tgrexe said:

@Caesar of Roma i have Problem with Voice chat too when i Use Vpn it's Work for me That's mean My Country Restrectid from Pubg Voice Chat whyy  in other games i can use voice chat i have no problem with it Except with Pubg  i'm From Algeria i hope u report that to dev plz :D 

Not so much your country restricting it could just be your networks firewall, have you tried port forwarding PUBG recommended ports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in team chat talking to my team and my friend was in all chat he said the guys I was planning to kill were responding to everything I was saying but I could not hear them but they could hear me..

is this a bug? or intended

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

couple of days ago i made tons of threads about trying everything to fix the voice bug 
but nothing seemed to work 
and the admins kept sayin check your devices bla bla bla 
and i have discovered dis 
i have just downloaded vpn and connected to another country and as soon as i joined the game 
boom the mic works ! 
so gentlmen the bug isn't from our side its from yours 
you disabled the ability to use mic through several countries and i hope you solve it ! 
cuz using a vpn will allow me to communicate with others under one condition 
INSANE LAG 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tgrexe said:

how i do that @Aldawgs ??

Take a look at this thread at the ports which pubg requires, then have a look to see if your routers firewall is blocking them or if you need to port forward them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RedDragon said:

couple of days ago i made tons of threads about trying everything to fix the voice bug 
but nothing seemed to work 
and the admins kept sayin check your devices bla bla bla 
and i have discovered dis 
i have just downloaded vpn and connected to another country and as soon as i joined the game 
boom the mic works ! 
so gentlmen the bug isn't from our side its from yours 
you disabled the ability to use mic through several countries and i hope you solve it ! 
cuz using a vpn will allow me to communicate with others under one condition 
INSANE LAG 

Hello Red, this is interesting It seems like your firewall was blocking the voice port needed for the pubg server, so by moving to the vpn it seemed to open all the ports allowing for communication to happen. At least you have found a temporary fix for the issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Troy, it really hard to say what actually occurred,does this happen often? try filling out a bug template of the issue.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Aldawgs said:

Hello Red, this is interesting It seems like your firewall was blocking the voice port needed for the pubg server, so by moving to the vpn it seemed to open all the ports allowing for communication to happen. At least you have found a temporary fix for the issue. 

that's could be true BUT . 
when i first played the game i was in another country beside the one am in now 
the first country i was in my mic was working perfectly fine 
as soon as i arrived home and opened the game , my mic stopped working 
so i don't think my firewall has something to do with it 
not neglecting i play Csgo and ark and my mic works just fine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...