Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BMaynart

Add South America dedicated servers if possible (Xbox One)

Tenho certeza de que muitas das vendas foram no Brasil/america do sul e mesmo assim não colocaram um servidor para nós, e sim um na Oceania, imaginem jogar com a internet péssima brasileira, em um servidor em outro continente, sim é péssimo.

I'm sure many of the sales were in Brazil / South America and even so they did not put a server for us, but one in Oceania, imagine playing with the bad Brazilian internet, on a server in another continent, yes it sucks.

There is no reason why we don't have it, everybody else is playing in their own servers, do it ASAP pubg developers

We do need servers on South America ASAP, we are virtually the only region without dedicated servers atm. With the last updates frame rate got really better but servers performance, for us, has been really bad and getting worse lately with rubber band festival.

Considering how the current servers are I don't think SA getting a server will be much of an improvement to SA itself.

I've seen European players running to NA and Asia servers to avoid the constant "rollbacks" so....don't rush it or "the chicken that gets served might not even be cooked yet".

22 horas atrás, Squibeel disse:

Considering how the current servers are I don't think SA getting a server will be much of an improvement to SA itself.

I've seen European players running to NA and Asia servers to avoid the constant "rollbacks" so....don't rush it or "the chicken that gets served might not even be cooked yet".

I think the problem in the NA server happens precisely because south Americans play there. The server is crowded and laggy. And besides that, our internet speed doesn't allow us to play with a reasonable ping in other servers. I think a SA server could improve the gameplay in both ways.

8 minutos atrás, Filosofrog disse:

I think the problem in the NA server happens precisely because south Americans play there. The server is crowded and laggy. And besides that, our internet speed doesn't allow us to play with a reasonable ping in other servers. I think a SA server could improve the gameplay in both ways.

I agree

I agree you guys need this and that the game needs it but is there a need for people who already gave their opinion to constantly "up" this thread?

I'm pretty sure the people who needed to see this thread already took notice of it.

17 minutos atrás, Squibeel disse:

I agree you guys need this and that the game needs it but is there a need for people who already gave their opinion to constantly "up" this thread?

I'm pretty sure the people who needed to see this thread already took notice of it.

Good point.

I want to thank you guys for the support, who gave "ups" it helped the amount of views.

But share your arguments if you can instead guys, cheers. 

We need to be able to play without LAG in every game. We look forward to an SA server. I hope the PUBG team takes care of all the South Americans who bought the game on xbox.

17 hours ago, GuedesSinger said:

We need to be able to play without LAG in every game. We look forward to an SA server. I hope the PUBG team takes care of all the South Americans who bought the game on xbox.

Kkkkkkkkk

Brasileiro é escândaloso mesmo né kkk