tig3rba7m

Game crash: Megathread

PUBG_RoboDanjal

Hi all,

We're aware of some issues with your game crashing so I've made this megathread to collate the current threads. 

If you are posting that you're having this issue can you please let us know the following information: 

Which Xbox console are you using? 

When does the crash occur? (On launching the game, whilst matchmaking, whilst in the game, other (please specify)) 

What happens when you crash? Is there an error code, does it kick you to the dashboard, or do you go back to the main menu? 

Message added by PUBG_RoboDanjal

And Solo.... 

This is ridiculously BS... 

No warnings, just trying to load into pre-game lobby and kicked to xbox home/splash screen. Game asks if I'd like to reconnect, press A, wait, aaaaand, xbox splash screen. On a one S. 

How much money have you guy's made off of a pre-game? For how long since release? And still, this? 

Oh, also, your Miramar rendering time is shit. Complete garbage. I can shoot at the floating people (through walls) for close to 30 seconds before furniture loads... 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Starting to smell like a class action instead of a chicken dinner... 

No wonder fortnite is gaining among the masses... 

• RIP 1

Xbox one s. It crashes all the time and I haven't gotten the original map Erangel in days. I think it might be crashing Everytime I get Erangel. It usually crashes right after I'm added to a game in the loading screen. 

Game does not even load in, just crashes to homepage. Reinstalled whole game and now it just says error return to title screen. 

Can't even play it now at all, where as at least before you could work with crashes etc. 

So fuck bluehole and your useless dev team, have been playing since day 1 Xbox but now giving up. 

Fortnite it is. 

Again , fuck you bluehole , money grabbing garbage pushers. 

Game Crash <miramar> Tiles N-B just above valle de mar on top of the hills.

Everytime i visit this area on miramar my game crashed 3-4 times, it is a neverending cycle, it is on xbox one S.

Game crashes, rather it doesn't load me into games. It happens with both maps, but I can sometimes get into Mirmar. I love playing this game, especially with friends, but it is getting to the point where I don't want to play anymore because I never make it into a match. I dashboard my xbox, load back in and it lets me in the second, sometimes third try. 

I am on an xbox one x and I never get an error code. 

Xbox OG with SSD. Played duos, miramar. LOADS of people dropped same area and crashed. Second time that has happened in a busy landing zone 

After the last update I can’t load Erangal, it starts to put me into the game then before I reach the pregame lobby I get taken back to dashboard. Then can’t rejoin. Miramar works perfectly fine. Any idea how to fix this? This is first gen Xbox. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GamerGriff said:

After the last update I can’t load Erangal, it starts to put me into the game then before I reach the pregame lobby I get taken back to dashboard. Then can’t rejoin. Miramar works perfectly fine. Any idea how to fix this? This is first gen Xbox. 

Try this:

Delete the game from your system.

Push and hold the power button on the the Xbox(this will reboot the system and clear the cache)

Reinstall the game.

I had a friend with similar issues and this worked for him. If I knew a lil more about your setup that would help (ie ssd? wired or wirless?)

First of all I haven’t given much feedback so I will say that I love this game and I see so much potential despite its glitches it is a thing of beauty and I just wanna see it completely smooth and functional. Now the bad feedback ..  I’ve been experiencing this exact same thing since the June 26th patch. I can only get into a match like 1 out of 10 tries and when I do it’s strictly Miramar. I haven’t played erangel since 25th of June. I am on Xbox one S using an external ssd and before the patch I had zero matchmaking problems. Buildings not loading before I land is still an issue at Pecado, Hacienda, San Martin mostly. However it does load faster than before the patch, gunplay feels better as well

playing on Xbox one x, i haven't crashed since the update until today. was playing with 35 people left and the game just crashed. couldn't do anything so i had to manually close the game

good afternoon I'm using xbox one with external disk to improve the speed of the game I nuteed a big difference for the better but lately I have not been able to make a whole game without the game crash, alone, duo, or team, every 10 min 15 min the game crash and sometimes Crash 2 times per game is very frustrating

On 6/27/2018 at 8:06 PM, Gokart_mech said:

And Solo.... 

This is ridiculously BS... 

No warnings, just trying to load into pre-game lobby and kicked to xbox home/splash screen. Game asks if I'd like to reconnect, press A, wait, aaaaand, xbox splash screen. On a one S. 

How much money have you guy's made off of a pre-game? For how long since release? And still, this? 

Oh, also, your Miramar rendering time is shit. Complete garbage. I can shoot at the floating people (nooe

Had myself and two teammates experience a game crash while driving the new vehicle (same car for all three) on mirimar in the same game. Game crashed another time for myself while driving the new vehicle again

Original Xbox one

Solo Match

Running thru Blue circle with 17 left.

Could just stary hearing a supply drop plane tjen kicked to main screen. And no option to log back into game.

Edited by wvPRIMOvw
More info

Can't even fuckin play miramar after the update. Everytime the map is miramar it fucking crashes. How hard is it to fix a damn game with the millions you have made off of it? Hire better people, god damn 

Xbox one s

After the update i cant open my game it crashes on the first loading of game after pressing A on pubg black screen. 

Please help

Edited by Amin davalu

After the latest patch I played 28 games, 9 of them crashed which is very annoying however when I tried to rejoin the game I got the usual message "the match is still in progress. Continue?" if I select continue, the game crashes while attempting to join and brings me back to the Xbox home. I was playing DUO, TPP on Xbox One X. Map was Miramar, EU server

All crashes were on Miramar which I believe is the problem 

12gb update that has now broken my game. I load pubg, get the black banner, then my controller starts vibrating like crazy, stops and dumps me back to Xbox dashboard. Xbox one S. What a shitshow.