tig3rba7m

Game crash: Megathread

PUBG_RoboDanjal

Hi all,

We're aware of some issues with your game crashing so I've made this megathread to collate the current threads. 

If you are posting that you're having this issue can you please let us know the following information: 

Which Xbox console are you using? 

When does the crash occur? (On launching the game, whilst matchmaking, whilst in the game, other (please specify)) 

What happens when you crash? Is there an error code, does it kick you to the dashboard, or do you go back to the main menu? 

Message added by PUBG_RoboDanjal

I've crashed to the dashboard 6 times in 4 hours of gameplay. I'm playing on a One X and the game crashed when I pull up the inventory screen with the 3D model of the character. There is no error code and it kicks me to the dashboard. 

Never crashed this much on the original Xbox One

• Like 1

Which Xbox console are you using? 

When does the crash occur? (On launching the game, whilst matchmaking, whilst in the game, other (please specify)) 

What happens when you crash? Is there an error code, does it kick you to the dashboard, or do you go back to the main menu? 

Xbox One

After matchmaking while on the loading screen before the game loads 

Connection Timeout 0.6.4

It takes me back to the main menu.

Brand new Xbox one s 1tb with only pubg installed , crashes almost every game I'm running 300mbs 100mbs upload. Sends me to the dashboard while my character moves from behind cover and I'm dead. It doesn't say anything my game makes a crazy robot sound screen goes black and I'm at the dashboard almost every game mid game -30 players left, love the game but this issue is very important to me because it makes the whole game pointless if I gathered all that loot just to get to endgame circles and black screen and die!!!

Xbox One Original - several crashes a night when playing at varying points in the game from parachuting, to mid game - non more annoying than when down to final 10-15 worst final 6. This bug alone has the potential to make me uninstall -  there are bugs  a plenty to choose from but getting kicked to xbox dashboard and spending ages trying to load in  only to have died is a game killer -  4months of updates - it would be nice to have this resolved.

I play on an Xbox One S and last night not only did I crash but 2 of my other squadmates crashed as well...all at the same time. We were in the 2 large green roofed field houses on the far eastern side of Pochinki when the Red Zone hit. 1 squamate went down from the Red Zone as he was shutting the door into one of the field houses, I immediately went to go revive him and not even 2 steps over to him did I crash and I call out that my game crashed and I hear the other 2 say "Me too". Needless to say that the only squamate that didn't crash was the one that was DBNO. The 3 of us that crashed got back into the game after launching it again but the 4th squamate was dead from bleeding out. 

There was no error message just some horrible buzzing/humming sound and then brought back to the Xbox Dashboard.

Well another update and I can't even gt to the play menu it wont let me play and after 20 times launching the game then I finally get in and I go to drop out the plane the i get near the ground or when ever my shoot opens it freezes on me I can never get a full game in it won't even let me play a game at all

Can someone acknowledge that this is a real issue? I've had a refund of the original price for the game from Microsoft in the hopes that it would void the licence and maybe clear any corruption but since repurchase it's pretty much the same.. crash after crash after crash! Don't bother releasing a new map when the current game model is broke af!

Xbox One S, seems to always crashing when boosting in a vehicle over the eastern bridge driving towards the island with the military base. Just a black screen as I get to the bridge and back out to the loading screen. Additionally, when I get back into the game, I'm exited from the vehicle. I get back in, try to drive away from the garbage that my vehicle collided with, and take about 50% health damage. Not from a gun shot, not from driving into something else. Simply from backing away. It'd be nice if these crashes were addressed rather than tinkering with the driving and making motorcycles nearly useless.

I get that this game is still in "beta," but as a fellow developer things like these crashes NEED to be addressed, otherwise the game is just unplayable when it constantly happens. There are 62 PAGES of crash reports, yet it has happened since I purchased the game three months ago. I only put off posting because I figured game crashes would be a higher priority to the developer than the other changes that have been made.

Edited by kidofseph

Version on xbox 6.4

There is a pattern when hitting start menu to adjusting loadout crashes.  I have Xbox One X

Enough is enough, how many patches have to come out before the main first issue that should be fixed is fixed!? Why is my game still crashing... I have noticed it’s always mid game. Happens more in vehicles traveling to circle or just reaching circle. Seems like it’s more often when coming out of blue. Man, I want my money back if this isn’t fixed very. Very. Very. VERY. soon. 

Xbox issue anytime durring the game: Everytime I hit "A" button while box looting to switch out my weapon with one in a box it makes the game crash. I have to drop my weapon to free the slot and hit "x" to pick it up so it doesn't crash. Fyi

Thanks! 

The rendering on the Xbox one takes so long, I may as well be playing on a PS1. Absolutely sick of getting killed because buildings don't render and interiors won't load in less than 2 minutes. Done with this game now, it's no fun to play. Further it's been months and there's been zero improvement.

Xbox One

NA server

Crashes randomly while in game, most frequently while in a vehicle driving

Kicks to black screen and then Dashboard, no error code

Xbox one,  I've been playing this for a few hours today now and I experienced a glitched screen during a squad game and tried everything bit screen would not go away, hopefully you can fix this, Thank you, I've attached a picture bellow 

1524801827598-701816943.jpg

Bug bounty: Miramar

Game crash near grave yard. I was going full speed in the new truck, with the canopy on the back. idk what happened, the car it drove into the ground. and the game crashed to home screen.this happened as I was headed towards impala, from grave yard.

no death and it put me to spectate. the death is my team mate, I was going to pick him up

Gamer tag generalgecko261

15248114047452017774062.jpg

Edited by Pubg addict
Add text

Xbox 1 S

I've had it crash launching the game and in game. When launching the game it just took me back to PUBG title screen. IN-Game I got kicked to the dashboard, and when I came back rendering took along time. The ground was black dirt, mountains were a very dark red, that was it for a good 20 seconds, also my AKM I was holding was invisible lol.

When it happens there's a lag a few seconds before it happens or just freezes. Usually happens when I'm running, haven't noticed if opening the map or inventory effected it though.

game crash probably happened 3 or 4 times in a about 5 hours of gameplay.

Xbox one X

Crash open inventory menu 100% inside building in squad mode.

Crash when i drive a Dacia in Solo mode.

Xbox One S
LAN Connected 220mbps average (Broadband)

Game mode Duo party chat

In the middle of the game just walking around looting and the game boots back into the Xbox Dashboard (Not all games but a handful) Takes roughtly 5 minutes to get back into the game, usually with in the next game the same thing happens to my party member. No other warning signs (no glitching, freezing, etc) no error message the screen just goes black and returns me to the dashboard 

Using xbox one original console. 11:30pm on Sat Apr 28th, PUBG Test Server, crashed my game as I was running to get to the next circle, I believe it was the second shrink down. I find that this happens in the regular game as well. I've been running for over 30 seconds usually and then all of a sudden... Black Screen! Then back to xbox one home screen. Hope you can fix this on the test and regular game. Thanks.

xbox username: "Block of Salt"

On 12/14/2017 at 4:06 AM, EL CAMINANTE said:

Look i get is  a work in progress we all got that but this is a multiplayer game and the first focus should be fixing this first before launches 

Right they should but i don't think it will happen any time soon on xbox

Xbone original day one; 

My game is guarnteed to crash twice a night in the space of 2/3hrs of play.  

Happen when driving I've noticed a bit. 

Crashed the the last night on me when I was down to the final 4...

sickened ... 

• Like 1

Xbox original

El juego se cierra enviándome a el menú de xbox mientras corro campo a través cerca de rozhok , no emite ningún sonido, sin código de error