tig3rba7m

Game crash: Megathread

PUBG_RoboDanjal

Hi all,

We're aware of some issues with your game crashing so I've made this megathread to collate the current threads. 

If you are posting that you're having this issue can you please let us know the following information: 

Which Xbox console are you using? 

When does the crash occur? (On launching the game, whilst matchmaking, whilst in the game, other (please specify)) 

What happens when you crash? Is there an error code, does it kick you to the dashboard, or do you go back to the main menu? 

Message added by PUBG_RoboDanjal

13 hours ago, MiNpAn said:
13 hours ago, MiNpAn said:

Every type of Xbox One.  My Xbox One, my Xbox One S, and my Xbox One X all have the same issue.

All of my friends have the same issue.

"LOST CONNECTION TO HOST" when connecting to a game.  It does not matter if it is Solo, Duo, or Squad.

Lost connection to host only happens when loading in the new map. It never happens when play the older 2 maps

Last night my game crashed. Put me back to the home screen. Loaded game back up and got back into the match as i landed in the water on sanhok. I look around and there is 27 other people just sitting in the water with me. Moments later they all drown. Yet devs say nothing about this still being an issue. When clearly a quarter of the lobby crashed and died. A few days before that me and my squad came across 12 people just standing there with zero loot. Most likely because there game crashed and they just started a new game. FIX YOUR GAME PLEASE, because a huge chunk of players still have this issue consistantly.  In all fairness Cod blackout crashed every other game and does not let you join back into your game. So im happy that pubg lets you join back into the game. But i would be happier if the game didnt crash at all. I would also be happy if team killers actually got banned or somthing. I would also be happier if i didnt die from hitting nothing at all while driving on either of the old maps. I could prob go on and on but i understand some things take time to fix but you shouldn't have realeased a full game that is no better then the preview version. OH fix the missions that dont work. QBU doesnt count as a dmr apparently. Running somone over with a boat does not count as killing somone with a vehicle. And there is more that i noticed had issues as well. if this game was optimized properly and worked like it should it would be a very fun game consistantly. Right now its a really fun game but with so many issues its extremely frustrating to play somtimes.

Xbox one S with external SSD

Crashes during startup and during match loading. 

Kicks me back to Xbox dashboard and then won’t load after. Crashes happen TPP solo and TPP squad matches. Had no problems until full game released. 

I have uninstalled game three times, hard reset console multiple times, and moved from SSD to internal storage. I love the game and have dealt with a lot but this has become unplayable. 

Edited by HogginJET
Spelling, repair actions.

you will fix the game?you give us an update that is worst now you are in the menu and you hear so loud the fans.after you start the game from the first game closes the xbox.whats going on?

• Like 1

i'm using the first Xbox One.

The game crashes when i'm landing or passed 10 -13 min. of match.

The game just crash and kick me out to the dashboard. 

this always happens when i choose the gamemode "mini royale" so... i just hoping this bug repairs ASAP.

I have an Xbox one S and I crashed (black screened) three times today while playing squad and immediately prior to an engagement with the enemy team. Twice I was on foot and once I had just got into a vehicle and had taken off. Ive been a big supporter of this game but today it was getting down right frustrating.

Crashed while spectating my teammate. An enemy on a scooter was driving up to him and my teammate was ads, about to shoot him when my screen froze and the scooter sound froze and repeated itself indefinitely.

Squad

Sanhok

Xbox 1X

4k/HDR TV

Posting for a few of my squadmates.

Multiple game crashes randomly.

Xbox One and also on Xbox One S, no SSD

Yesterday it happened to 3 of my squadmates at random times.

2 were dashboarded during the beginning of a Miramar match.

1 was dashboarded in a different game while in the Top 10 on Miramar.

I'm on an Xbox One X.  Crash happens when inviting someone to join the game.  Press X, then scroll down and tap the "+" to invoke the list of people to invite.  At this point, if you press the Xbox button the game will crash 100% of the time.  It will kick you back to the dashboard of the Xbox system.  No error code is given.  If you want to back out without inviting anybody and not crash the game, you have to press B twice.  

Please can someone help me and my son. Iv got pubg on PS4 works fine. Disc 

my son had downloaded version. 

Brought couple of days after it come out 

the thing is it’s never worked I’ve spoke to pubg site and no help 

Iv deleted the game reinstalled the game Iv deleted the Xbox back to factory settings 

iv deleted the WiFi and connected again 

but same problem will load up to main screen we select a game and when it’s loading just before you get to the part where you all running about its takes you back to Xbox home screen 

hes not played it once. I need help because he’s now taking over my PS4. Please anyone help me. 

14 minutes ago, KingOSKAR2010 said:

Please can someone help me and my son. Iv got pubg on PS4 works fine. Disc 

my son had downloaded version. 

Brought couple of days after it come out 

the thing is it’s never worked I’ve spoke to pubg site and no help 

Iv deleted the game reinstalled the game Iv deleted the Xbox back to factory settings 

iv deleted the WiFi and connected again 

but same problem will load up to main screen we select a game and when it’s loading just before you get to the part where you all running about its takes you back to Xbox home screen 

hes not played it once. I need help because he’s now taking over my PS4. Please anyone help me. 

50F35F0B-033B-4527-A8B3-6F2B67037654.MOV

Hard restart the xbox by pushing and holding the power button till it turns off wait 2 minutes and then power it back on then try the game. Pm me if you need more help

Edited by Swangtheugly75

Which Xbox console are you using?  OG Xbox with a samsung 500gb ssd

When does the crash occur? (On launching the game, whilst matchmaking, whilst in the game, other (please specify))      As im loading into a match just before it loads me into the game 

What happens when you crash? Is there an error code, does it kick you to the dashboard, or do you go back to the main menu?    It kicks me back to the dashboard with no error code, i can reload and rejoin the game but it does the same thing and kicks me.... i was playing it fine and took a few days off to play some other games and came back to this.... there was no update or anything. So it is now unplayable for me... The PTS is doing the same thing.

Sorry about it all being red i didnt know how to change it lol.

Console: Xbox One S

Issue:  Game crashes at various points in the game, however it is primarily happening as I am loading into a match.  I've also crashed during the launch of the game and mid-game with the same type of crash.  The game crashes me to the Xbox dashboard without an error code.  I am able to successfully get back in after a couple attempts and doesn't happen every game but still a majority of the time.  I have spoken with Xbox Support to clear any issues that might be have been the cause, however they haven't resolved the issue and guided me to this thread.  This started last weekend (1/4/19) and appears to happen more frequent the more I try to play.

It appears to be the same issue as Vaneo.

Edit for more info below.

I have attempted the following to try to resolve the issue.

• Factory Reset
  • Remove Xbox Account
  • Hard Restart - with unplugging
  • Restarted Router
  • Opened NAT Type
  • Cleared MAC address
  • Cleared local saved games
  • Cleared Persistent storage (3 times)
  • Turned off 4k
  • Turned off capture
  • Changed Power mode to Energy-saving and vice versa
Edited by Carr1321

53 minutes ago, GeneralZap1 said:

Tried to leave the new Vikendi UI team session because of "no play" bug, and it crashed.

Same thing happened to me. Also crashed while checking out the Vikendi pass. What happened to the option to quit your squad by pushing "Y"? I have noticed that the no play bug effects me only when I spectate another player. Oh btw playing on the one X running in 1080 on a 1080 tv game is set to frame rate. 

Hi.

I have an xbox one x. My game crashes every single time you play War mode desert map and try to loot someone after you kill them. That's all.. If you could fix this bug that would be great. Keep up the good work.