Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpiciestFive231

Cannot see my player in inventory

On 13 December 2017 at 4:50 PM, SpiciestFive231 said:

I can't view my player and what hes wearing when I go into my inventory, all I see is a goddamn black outline of a person standing??

RESPOND PLEASE***

Graphic setting on PC that is, it helps give few extra frames in the game by not having to render what your wearing. That's a bonus tbh nothing to complain about?

I have found if you are playing on the Xbox One you can't view your player on the inventory but if you are playing on the Xbox One X it appears. Looks like the Xbox One is going to be a problem to properly play this game and you will have to buy a Xbox One X.

31 minutes ago, RichieEvans1975 said:

I have found if you are playing on the Xbox One you can't view your player on the inventory but if you are playing on the Xbox One X it appears. Looks like the Xbox One is going to be a problem to properly play this game and you will have to buy a Xbox One X.

You wont have to buy a Xbox One X to play this game lol... Literally the difference from the 2 consoles will be slight better performance which is expected as its a better console and better graphics in 4K

The reason the ability to view your characters clothes is not available is as said above.. it improves FPS not having to render it. That's literally it..