Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PROkrastn8r

All 100 Players Ejected from Plane at Once

Played a match in solo mode where as soon as the plane was over the map and the eject button was available to press, every player was ejected at the same time. 

While it did make make for an interesting match, I don’t think I would want to experience it again nor become a widespread issue. 

Please fix!

I wish this would happen every other match. Please investigate how to recreate this “issue”

4 hours ago, PROkrastn8r said:

Played a match in solo mode where as soon as the plane was over the map and the eject button was available to press, every player was ejected at the same time. 

While it did make make for an interesting match, I don’t think I would want to experience it again nor become a widespread issue. 

Please fix!

This happens on the PC version as well, only on the test servers though. I'm sure it will be fixed by the next week, when the full release is out.

On 12/13/2017 at 4:33 PM, kavianthecraazy said:

This happens on the PC version as well, only on the test servers though. I'm sure it will be fixed by the next week, when the full release is out.

Probably for you on PC but since Xbox Game Preview just released on Tuesday I’m guessing there will still be a chance of it happening.