Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LexusVape

Xbox One Issues

On the xbox one.

Left right look with your thump stick is not working well and is to laggy.

it even when i try to drive on a motor was making my screen going in spinning mode so it was inposible to drive.

The game is to laggy for now and not fun to play.

30Euros to get an game this bad how it is now i would beter wait before you buy this game.

Becuase we are not sure if they get it work perfect on a console like   xbox one so dont be a full and lose   your money on a not     finish game like this.

even the   die hard players are complaining about this very bad game on xbox

its really not worth buying now...

Belive me its 30 Dolars now it wil be 30 dolors next year so please dont lose your cash now when the game is this bad for now.

its to laggy you even the game is not as good and nice to look when u play it on a pc.

its horrible

same

game looks terrible on xbox one s and plays bad also. xbox does not offer refunds the way steam does, so i wasted my money on this.

maybe it's playable on xbox one x, but this shouldn't even be allowed to be sold (on xbox one s atleast).

I admit that the turning to look kinda sucks as well, especially when driving. Defiantly want this fixed, even if the graphics go to complete hell, just let me turn around! :P

The game is still in preview and things like this are expected that’s why we input and report bugs, it does state this before you buy, games in preview can only get sorted if constructive bug reports are made.

Only 2 problems so far the game randomly crashes after several hours of playing and I just died on a stairwell standing still from falling.

On 12/12/2017 at 9:34 PM, rikket said:

same

game looks terrible on xbox one s and plays bad also. xbox does not offer refunds the way steam does, so i wasted my money on this.

maybe it's playable on xbox one x, but this shouldn't even be allowed to be sold (on xbox one s atleast).

It doesn't play that great on xbox one x either. FPS is usually very choppy, especially when I ADS and the background renders in. The aim acceleration is horrible also. 

I think many of the people in this thread are overreacting honestly. The game isnt that laggy, it runs slow and laggy at times but its easy to get over. Unplayable? Thats just because you're probably out here used to 120fps on a PC. I'm on a normal xbox and I can get over the fps. You are overreacting its not unplayable, its just a little annoying.

6 hours ago, rage1nfinity said:

I think many of the people in this thread are overreacting honestly. The game isnt that laggy, it runs slow and laggy at times but its easy to get over. Unplayable? Thats just because you're probably out here used to 120fps on a PC. I'm on a normal xbox and I can get over the fps. You are overreacting its not unplayable, its just a little annoying.

The only real problems I have with the game are shooting is absolutely horrid, cross hairs are invisible and game has crashed twice.  The shooting and invisible cross hairs make the game almost unplayable for me it is that bad.  You know you have an issue when the last circles are full of people driving cars.  You turn a few feet to shoot someone and the cross hairs jump to far.

13 hours ago, DemIsE4 said:

The only real problems I have with the game are shooting is absolutely horrid, cross hairs are invisible and game has crashed twice.  The shooting and invisible cross hairs make the game almost unplayable for me it is that bad.  You know you have an issue when the last circles are full of people driving cars.  You turn a few feet to shoot someone and the cross hairs jump to far.

Quite honestly I agree with you the shooting in this game is more a game of chance than skill, you just spray and pray hoping that enough bullets will kill you're enemy to knock them.

The game is early access. It states that before you buy it. You knew what you were getting into before you bought it. Pubg released just as bad on PC when it first released in early access earlier this year. The community on PC stuck together and gave feedback to bluehole and now the game runs so much better on PC. The Xbox community needs to do the same thing. Complaining dosnt get anyone anywhere and giving reliable feedback will help bluehole get the game running smoothly faster. Bluehole has never released a game on console before and only had since E3 to get it running. I think they did pretty good for there first port and so little time they had to do it. It's not unplayable and does have issues but they will get it fixed as fast as possible and it wont happen instantly. These things do take time but giving reliable feedback will only help them in fixing it faster.

Aiming deffinitly needs to be addressed and I think what can help is getting rid of aim acceleration immediately. That will allow us to be more accurate and have a better response time when aiming.

Frame rate does get lowered when aiming down a 2x and higher sight and that will get improved when bluehole optimizes and improves the stability of the game.

People driving around in cars at the end will get put down once the game has there shooting mechanics fixed. I personally don't have an issue killing someone driving a car but I have also put a lot of time into the game. (14+ hours)

Disable "Broadcast and Capture" on your Xbox One, the game will run smoother. Temp fix until they optimize it. 

You can thank me with cookies later.

Alot of cry babies here it's stated at the start of the game it's not a finished product so stop treating it that way.

Yes it has problems and a long road ahead but if instead you actually made your criticism more positive and realise all your feedback helps the game going forward. Atm 1 million players no wonder the servers are lagging and in the coming months when more players come online it will strain again. 

Almost unplayable for me because of the crashes, at least one crash every game or two even with the capture turned off. I generally crashes for no reason when driving or running around in a game. When it does work the game is amazing and honestly a decent port from PC but until they get it fixed I'll still have to wish I had a pc.