Sign in to follow this  
localh85

Hacking / Bug w/ 9mm Weapons or just UMP

I was recently playing (last night) the new map on the test server.

I had level 3 helmet, level 2 vest, full health, and zero damage to my armor/helm.

I was traveling down the road in a bronco truck at max speed and I was killed via one shot by a guy cheating with an UMP.

When I watched the kill cam, this was verified, the hacker walked to the road, aim snapped on my head already 200m in front of him, and he fired a single shot to my head killing me instantly.

The game told me I was killed by a UMP head shot.

So either:

1) the hacking ignores the level 3 helmet collision with the bullet, or,

2) it gives the hacker insane amounts of bullet damage letting it kill the level 3 helmet in one shot, or,

3) there is something associated with 9mm bullets that allows them to ignore level 3 helmets, or,

4) there is something about the UMP, where it has the potential to ignore the level 3 helmet.

Edited by localh85

It's a hack, I had a similar scenario happen to me except it was an M4. One shot head shot through an undamaged level 3 helmet while i had full health, and the guy was nowhere near me, and also would have had to shoot through a hill or a building to hit me. E-sport ready.

I would recommend going back and watching the replays.... sometimes between client lag + server lag several bullets can arrive at same time..... so sounds like 1 shot but in reality is 2-3 or more.... not saying a hack is or is not involved but sometimes it is as simple as lag.