DoDipPotatoChip

WEAPON SWAP WHEN FIRING!!!!!

Firstly, I am loving this game!! Was hard into H1Z1 previously to this.. I have vowed never to go back since playing this!

This glitch only started this morning... But whenever I get into a battle and begin firing my weapon.. I will automatically just swap my weapon after firing a 2-5 shots.. This makes the game completely unplayable and I will not be promoting, playing nor following the game until this issue is fixed..

I understand all the issues that need to be fixed.. But the game is still playable.. This issue however.. considering the genre and style of the game.. Makes it pointless to play..

Please fix asap

Unfortunately it's back to H1Z1 for a while =[

Edited by DoDipPotatoChip
Getting my point across on how this needs to be fixed.

7 minutes ago, DoDipPotatoChip said:

Firstly, I am loving this game!! Was hard into H1Z1 previously to this.. I have vowed never to go back since playing this!

This glitch only started this morning... But whenever I get into a battle and begin firing my weapon.. I will automatically just swap my weapon after firing a 2-5 shots.. This makes the game completely unplayable and I will not be promoting, playing nor following the game until this issue is fixed..

I understand all the issues that need to be fixed.. But the game is still playable.. This issue however.. considering the genre and style of the game.. Makes it pointless to play..

Please fix asap

Unfortunately it's back to H1Z1 for a while =[

There was another player with a weapon switch issue. If I remember correctly it was something that was on their mouse that didn't work properly. Have you tried switching out mice? Also, please use the format below. Thanks. :-) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Caesar of Roma said:

Hey, Caesar! I'm really impressed at how quick someone responded. Thanks for that..

I found out the problem and I don't know whether you wanted me to take this down or to keep it up to maybe help others who run into the same issue.. It actually had nothing to do with the game...

I didn't realise the game can be played the a controller.. So every time I shot.. my controller would vibrate... Hence the swapping of weapons..

So sorry about that =]

Now I'm happy I can play!!! =D

I'll be sure to use that template next time =]

Edited by DoDipPotatoChip
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Caesar of Roma said:

There was another player with a weapon switch issue. If I remember correctly it was something that was on their mouse that didn't work properly. Have you tried switching out mice? Also, please use the format below. Thanks. :-) 

I don't know if it was me that you were referring to as another player but I posted this in the suggestion forums: I ASSUME that my mouse wheel scrolls 1 click on occasion when I'm firing but until the dev team allows us to UNBIND mouse wheel as switch weapons, we will be unable to properly test this 'bug'.  Please pass it on to the dev team to allow us to bind 'Next weapon' and 'previous weapon' to a different key. We currently CAN NOT bind mouse wheel to anything other than switch weapon.