cabbageflaps

Inventory cut off and FOV issues at 4:3 and 5:4 resolution

after the recent patch the FOV on 5:4 screens (1280x1024) makes everything massively zoomed in

Edited by Hawkinz
altered title to better represent thread content

20170325101704_1.jpg

20170415005204_1.jpg

first pic default fov previous patch. second pic default fov current patch. 5:4 screen users should still be allowed the same fov as 16:9. its especially hard to move around inside buildings, a door or stairway fills the whole screen, cant 3rd person peek corners either.

settings are full screen windowed mode 1280x1024

Edited by cabbageflaps

9 hours ago, cabbageflaps said:

20170325101704_1.jpg

20170415005204_1.jpg

first pic default fov previous patch. second pic default fov current patch. 5:4 screen users should still be allowed the same fov as 16:9. its especially hard to move around inside buildings, a door or stairway fills the whole screen, cant 3rd person peek corners either.

settings are full screen windowed mode 1280x1024

On my topic still 48 hours no answer...
Can't refund and can't play this bullshit with this shit fov

6 hours ago, LGD-Darkrpwnz said:

On my topic still 48 hours no answer...
Can't refund and can't play this bullshit with this shit fov

i know. i cant play this game anymore either.

5:4 screen user here and can confirm that the patch has messed up the camera. Its incredibly zoomed in, pretty much unplayable, even more so in buildings.

@mrwhispers Your post was deleted because of your inappropriate language and it will keep being deleted if you keep up your behaviour.. Being hostile in the forums in any way is not tolerated.

This is already a know issue forwarded to the devs. I would highly suggest reporting your issues in a civil manner. You will not be warned again.

2 minutes ago, Slyvinlisha said:

@mrwhispers Your post was deleted because of your inappropriate language and it will keep being deleted if you keep up your behaviour.. Being hostile in the forums in any way is not tolerated.

This is already a know issue forwarded to the devs. I would highly suggest reporting your issues in a civil manner. You will not be warned again.

Firstly here there was no inappropriate language in my last post at all THAT YOU JUST DELETED for no reason, and secondly the first post I used the F word once. there is no rules on swearing also I was not being hostile I was reporting a Issue saying fix or refund because 100s of people can not play and no one made a clear address of this being acknowledged at all just until now when u said "this is already a known issue forwarded to the devs" first I ever seen any sort of acknowledgement about the 5:4 FOV issue good lord if this is the way customers are treated. I reported bugs in the game. with out acknowledgement you guys are out of line. 

9 minutes ago, mrwhispers said:

Firstly here there was no inappropriate language in my last post at all THAT YOU JUST DELETED for no reason, and secondly the first post I used the F word once. there is no rules on swearing also I was not being hostile I was reporting a Issue saying fix or refund because 100s of people can not play and no one made a clear address of this being acknowledged at all just until now when u said "this is already a known issue forwarded to the devs" first I ever seen any sort of acknowledgement about the 5:4 FOV issue good lord if this is the way customers are treated. I reported bugs in the game. with out acknowledgement you guys are out of line. 

There are 10K+ members in this forum. We can't individually reply to everyone. Whatever is posted in forums, devs are aware of it.

On 4/18/2017 at 2:28 AM, Slyvinlisha said:

There are 10K+ members in this forum. We can't individually reply to everyone. Whatever is posted in forums, devs are aware of it.

any idea when this 5:4 FOV issue will be fixed? I just finished reading the patch notes for this next update and see nothing related to any FOV fixes.

1 hour ago, mrwhispers said:

any idea when this 5:4 FOV issue will be fixed? I just finished reading the patch notes for this next update and see nothing related to any FOV fixes.

i read them too and no mention of it.

i really want to play this game without my eyes hurting and getting frustrated cause its so zoomed in.

20170419084153_1.jpg

Hello, my friend have problem after new update with interface. He using 4:3 monitor and after new update he see inventory too big (in 16:9 format), so he cant change upgrades on weapons. Look at this please. Thank you.

screenshot

Edited by BonnySnS

---
Bug Description:
Right side of the inventory is cut off.

Date Seen:
2017-04-20

Server: 
EU server

Troubleshooting Attempted:
-

Other Information:
I play with 4:3 monitor (resolution 1600x1200). Problem appeared since new patch.

Launch Options:
-malloc=system -USEALLAVAILABLECORES

System Specifications:

Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit
Graphics Card: AMD HD 7850 2GB
CPU: AMD FX8350
Ram: DDR3 16GB

20170420132805_1.jpg

I play with 4:3 monitor (resolution 1600x1200), but i can't to choose correct resolution in graphic settings.

---
Bug Description:
There aren't 4:3 resolutions in graphic settings

Date Seen:
2017-04-20

Server: 
EU server

Troubleshooting Attempted:
-

Other Information:
-

Launch Options:
-malloc=system -USEALLAVAILABLECORES

System Specifications:

Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit
Graphics Card: AMD HD 7850 2GB
CPU: AMD FX8350
Ram: DDR3 16GB

20170420125506_1.jpg

On 19.04.2017 at 10:54 AM, mrwhispers said:

Heh,if it not fixed (so they will not fix it). Cuz it's job for 30m (so they don't care about this problem)

No 4:3 resolutions from beta,just change it from config.
C:\Users\******\AppData\Local\TslGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
-> GameUserSettings
-> ResolutionSizeX=
    ResolutionSizeY=

8 minutes ago, LGD-Darkrpwnz said:

No 4:3 resolutions from beta,just change it from config.
C:\Users\******\AppData\Local\TslGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
-> GameUserSettings
-> ResolutionSizeX=
    ResolutionSizeY=

I know about that config file. But resolution changing must to work from the game settings.

1 hour ago, LGD-Darkrpwnz said:

Heh,if it not fixed (so they will not fix it). Cuz it's job for 30m (so they don't care about this problem)

i just tried a game with the new patch and nope they didnt fix it, its still zoomed in like crazy, my eyes are now hurting and they managed to screw up the inventory screen, see last pic.

20170420125020_1.jpg

20170420125827_1.jpg

20170420131800_1.jpg

20170420132158_1.jpg

20170420125959_1.jpg

Bug Description:

When you open the inventory, the weapon is not visible. You can not drag improvements for weapons.

Date Seen:

Server: 

ALL

Launch Options:

-sm4 -malloc=system -USEALLAVAILABLECORES

System Specifications:
Operating System: Win7 x64 sp1
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670
CPU: i7-3770k
Ram: 16GB

Other Information:

My friends have this problem. At other resolutions, the bug was not noticed (16:9). It happened after today's update.

Tell me if you need any more information.

XG2aX3wcQxk.thumb.jpg.328130bfd6989dfac15590d042c2a857.jpg

Edited by Пидор

is it so hard to just revert this 13th april "fix" so the game is playable?

Bug Fixes

• Added more support for non-standard aspect ratios. The game will now display at the correct FOV on aspect ratios ranging from 4:3 to 21:9. Multi-monitor environments such as Eyefinity are not recommended at this time.

1 hour ago, LGD-Darkrpwnz said:

I made two threads about this issue this past week both of my threads was removed from the forum and the forum mods yelled at me over this issue lol

I honestly dont get it its been over a week still no fix.

if they do not fix I want a refund.

23 minutes ago, mrwhispers said:

I made two threads about this issue this past week both of my threads was removed from the forum and the forum mods yelled at me over this issue lol

I honestly dont get it its been over a week still no fix.

if they do not fix I want a refund.

yes dood,same. But i can't refund cuz alrdy played alot.
Zzz