Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZombieBitesKill

Error 500 Internal Server Error

I updated this afternoon and haven't been able to play a game. I am able to get into game but it seems right around the time I pull my parachute the game crashes, I haven't been able to get a screenshot but it says something along the lines of the title: Error 500 Internal Server Error upon sending the report.

Help please! Thanks,

-ZBK

8 hours ago, ZombieBitesKill said:

I updated this afternoon and haven't been able to play a game. I am able to get into game but it seems right around the time I pull my parachute the game crashes, I haven't been able to get a screenshot but it says something along the lines of the title: Error 500 Internal Server Error upon sending the report.

Help please! Thanks,

-ZBK

If you are on Win 10 and maybe Win 8.1, try rollback the last update through windows security and update menu.
It work for a friend who note this bug appear on his computer since last Windows update.

Regards. 

I get this too. almost feels like they have blocked my reports as i send so manny as game crashes a shitload. 

I actually got the 500 internal server error too after i crashed about 10 minutes into the game when it was trying to send the crash data automatically... after that not been able to get back into the match.