Sign in to follow this  
cenT

Big stutter when looting a dead player

Since last night's small update (something around 124mb) me and my friends have been getting a big stutter when we go loot a dead player. Every item we move in the inventory causese a big stutter in the game. Sometimes when equipping mods in a gun we algo get a stutter. It's extremely annoying especially in situations where you have to loot fast.

im just getting a constant stutter, and even when im flying down via parachute, i move, then it stops for a second, then i keep moving, etc, etc

when i land, its like im teleporting around the stuttering is so bad.

i also noticed that my ping was going really high in discord as well though, as if it sounded like people were cutting in and out. so maybe its an internet thing? never has this happened before, and ive got nearly 400 hours into this game. the only thing that makes me doubt the internet problem is that this started happening right around midnight last night, and i went to check it again around noon today, and it was still doing the same thing.