I got my first win today only to have it stripped away from me. I was the clear winner as you can i see in the screenshots provided. I would like to my game to properly show this. Instead of not giving me any of the earned in game currency and none of the credit for the effort put in.

e6db0l.jpg

anitxj.jpg

Thanks,

• Like 1

Sometimes it's not showing just after the game, it could take up to 30 minutes to record stats into the leader board. Check it a little bit later and provide with result :) 

• Like 2

update: same thing, no win was counted under solo which was the game type. No in game currency was provided for the win. It's been a minimum of 2 hours or more. and except for that win that I haven't received anything for.... I've been getting currency... though my kill stats seem a bit off as well as I've played enough matches and have enough kills to have surpassed 10 kills easily.

2u6frt2.jpg

2 hours ago, icarus said:

update: same thing, no win was counted under solo which was the game type. No in game currency was provided for the win. It's been a minimum of 2 hours or more. and except for that win that I haven't received anything for.... I've been getting currency... though my kill stats seem a bit off as well as I've played enough matches and have enough kills to have surpassed 10 kills easily.

2u6frt2.jpg

Sorry about that Icarus, there is known issues with the leaderboards/recording correctly. The team is aware of it, thanks for the report! :-)