Sign in to follow this  
Wolfkaetzchen

Shoot while Reloading

If you Reload with a Weapon in my case it was the AKM and wait until the Reload is almost complete i was able to fire a few shots before the Magazin actually got refreshed. So i was able to shoot 3-4 Bullets then the Reload happend my mag was full Again and i could just keep shooting. Also just managed to do it with ump just now, not sure if its due to server laaag though. not always possible.

Hello Wolf, thank you for the report.

Is it possible to replicate this bug? or do you have any video footage of this happening?

Also if you don't mind filling out the bug report below with the listed video within the included template, this will be much appreciated.

I was able to do it again using P1911 this time shoot 3 bullets between reload animation and mag being refilled and got a full mag again, sadly my shadowplay keeps crashing with battlegrounds so i cant really record it.

it appears to only work at the start of the round really easily as i tried it out a few times as the round was going, i was still able to do it but only with 1 bullet.

I meassured it By shotting 2 bullets out of my magazine and watching my munition i had left to reload, as i was spamming left click and my mag was full i had 1 bullet less then it should reload, had one bullet shoot and my magazine still full.

On 10.11.2017 at 2:59 AM, Cosmic Sheep said:

Hello Wolf, thank you for the report.

Is it possible to replicate this bug? or do you have any video footage of this happening?

Also if you don't mind filling out the bug report below with the listed video within the included template, this will be much appreciated.

I Posted the Video, not sure if someone was it or not.