So some games later i can say:
(Got X1X with SSD)
-loading times were reduced hard maybe 3-8 sec from loading screen to lobby
- No rendering issues on landing
-fps seems stable on open field
-foot steps are good to locate
- no random molotov or footsteps near
- game stops lagging while on high speed with motorcycle or Mirado
-no buggy stairs in Dino Park
- game is lagging if on open field by turning the camera fast
- play doh all over in 100-250 meter's
If you look towards the buildings they rendering slowly up if you move your camera away they are going play doh again
- enemys are unspotable on higher distance, or they seem to teleport
- after landing weapons need 10-25 seconds to load up (just to much for hot drops)
- some weapons dont reload properly
- some Shots really doesnt connect properly - its like the game f*ck you if you got good internet Connection.
- menu lagging like hell, Customizing the character is a time consuming mess
- vehicle still hang up from tiny rocks and explode
- sometimes ingame menu doesnt let you loot, its like the white field to pick up are somewhere it doesnt belong
The overall experience are medium, some days it feels like im a pro.
Kill 7 people with duo MP and get the dinner alone in duos against 2 other teams.
But the day after, i shot some people 3-4 burst from the m16 in the back. He get up and kill me instead. As i saw he take no dmg, but i hit him and the blood run out his body.
Sry for my bad english