PSU is at full power. The issue is with the DP, not HDMI, but it is already set to Auto. Windows and Nvidia drivers are fully up to date.
1. Restart has been done.
2. There are no launch options - removed them all.
3. Verified game cache integrity
4. Deleted the folder - PITA as I say fuck WASD, I use the 10-key. Lefty power forever!
5. Always up to date - double checked. Done.
7. This is a simple monitor swap, should not cause an issue. Done anyway.
8. No 8? Counting is hard. Apparently. Just kidding. Sorta.
9. Yep. It runs every time. I can Alt-tab into any other program and monitor comes back. I alt-tab back to PUBG, and monitor goes to sleep again. No DP input detected.
10. Disabled them, just in case. No joy.
11. Not possible. Logistics of the house. No one cable is long enough as I game through a Modem ->router ->switch
12. Port forwarding? Not for a monitor issue.
13. Tethering? Not a connection issue.
14. I did re-download to check. Nothing.
Also, once I was able to get into the game (it takes 10+ minutes to get in through a series of alt-tabs and changing of configs through Nvidia Experience), I checked it from full screen to windowed. Windowed works. But now I get notices all the freaking time. I just want my full screen goodness back.