All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Destru

Played again after a week

Sure thing buddy, you sure you're not just a sore loser? Coming back after a break you're surely a bit rusty.
  3. adjit8er

PTS

It was sitting in my ready to install area for months after i uninstalled it when the last testing phase finished 🤷‍♂️... heaps of my xbox friends still have it.
  4. AdamIrish

Matchmaking/Region ??

Atleast you can play. I keep getting the below. Peak time. EU ttp
  5. Farls-1998

Gg’s in the forum

Congrats to the guys that won the games last night. My brother in law stepped in for me cos I wasn’t at home to play, he said it was tough out there ha ha. Harold, he said you spoke to him briefly beforehand, something regarding my stats! Add me to a party sometime and we will have a chat. Take it easy 👍🏻
  6. Setting running sensitivity at max (50) has solved parachuting speed for.the moment. I answered it in another post since this wasn't alive. Yet its strange that I need a 50 setting meanwhile friends has it set at 20. I tested myself jumping with friend account at his house and reverse. so weird
  7. llllAzllll

Erangel only!!! 😁😁😁😁

Doesn't look like Miramar will be featured.
  8. axed

Erangel only!!! 😁😁😁😁

Yup can't wait for this erangel is still the best map in my opinion.
  9. BuckStar

PTS info please...

All the info is on the thread about the patch. You don’t “need” to install to a SSD but it’s definitely recommended.
  10. llllAzllll

PTS info please...

Download it from the store and you would still want to run it from your SSD in my opinion. As stated it's a server with the new features/updates on it. It's worth having.
  11. Today
  12. thanksbropl

Duo

Cześć Szukam ludzi do duo, ewentualnie czasami squad. Obecnie 542godz Tylko TPP O mnie: 22 lata Student Dużo czasu wolnego do grania https://steamcommunity.com/id/ThanksBroPL/?l=polish
  13. Prinzar

Gg’s in the forum

I never realised this. I’ll change mine for next week👍
  14. Harold Brock

Gg’s in the forum

It’s completely up to players in the party to choose to include their audio in party chat when I’m broadcasting. By default, it’s turned off.
  15. Prinzar

Gg’s in the forum

@Harold Brock would it be possible to stream both sides of chat in the interviews after players die too?
  16. тут явных ВХашников не банят даже с предоставлением видеодоказательств, а ты тиминг захотел.
  17. BuckStar

Sick of the teaming in solo

In what world does two players see each other and know to work together with no communication? Do they both just know subconsciously as soon as they see each other in the game? Trust me nobody “teams” up with anyone randomly in a solo match.
  18. Nightscope74

PTS

Cause its not available yet.
  19. adjit8er

PTS

Just wondering if anyone else can't find the PTS in the xbox store and it's also disappeared from your "ready to install" section on the xbox. 🤷‍♂️
  20. No1C11NT

New update news!!

How is this 2 - 4 weeks behind pc the last time we got a proper update was the beginning of April and now we are near the end of May that is not 2-4 weeks more like 6-7 weeks behind
  21. We was both out in the open shooting st each other and bare in mind this was on vikendi which is a laggy mess right now
  22. No1C11NT

Middle East (EU) Servers

This has been a problem for a while they don’t take no notice what so ever it’s a joke and Iv played against you before it was on squads and we all landed at paradise and I blinked for a second then next thing I was killed by you haha
  23. Admins please help so I opened 2 crates and it said I unlocked a free crate but I can’t access it anywhere
  24. Prinzar

Gg’s in the forum

I’m watching the Mixer stream with @SleepyGrumpyCat. Every time you say ‘guys’ or ‘his’ she’s talking to the tv that she doesn’t sound like a guy. It’s hilarious 😂
  25. Harold Brock

Gg’s in the forum

Erangel - Rain Miramar - Sunset Sanhok - Overcast (Changes from rain - fog - clear)
  26. DB0VIN

Gg’s in the forum

Mate it 100% worked for me so I’m not complaining. I enjoyed it. Did you just set it to overcast or is there an option for rain? The fog on Sanhok was intense, I knew the guy at the rocks had an AWM and I couldn’t see him anymore due to the fog, so was sh*ttn it he would try and rotate me 😂 Definitely enjoyed the different weather.
  27. ekramulhaquenoel

Need Help

i cnt enter the game with my regular account mean with my fb account suddenly Though i have played few hours ago and every thing was oky but suddenly i cnt. But when i m trying guest mode every thing is oky. I m facing this problem on my mobile and on pc also. i unistalled it and again installed but facing same when i m tryig though my fb account. but my fb account is oky. i have been playing with this account for a long time. but suddenly whats happen with my account?
  1. Load more activity